Karaoke

We all head to the dojo hearing music and singing. I open the doors and see something I didn't want to. The syndicate boys and our fathers drinking and singing karaoke. Akira and Father were on stage singing Stacy's Mom! Our fathers noticed we walked in at the end of their song. They are both holding the mic as they finish the song. "GIVE US GRANDBABIES!" They scream pointing at Taka and I.

My mouth drops open as Taka's eyes go wide. I cover my face with both hands as I go bright red. Taka turns away from me red as well. I hear a solid thump and look behind me. Taka has passed out on the floor. Honey stands next to Taka holding a white flag toward Asuma. "KO win goes to Uncle Asuma." Honey declares. Asuma fist pumps in the air as they walk off the mini stage. Asuma and a few of the guys quickly get on stage and start singing "I'm sexy and I know it!" With wild hip thrusting. I quickly get ahold of myself.

I get a devious idea! I quickly run over to the list of singers. I write me and Haruhi to go after a couple of other guys. I make my way back to the host smiling. I see them tryin to wake Taka but nothing working. "Taka Honey's hurt!" I yell out. Taka shoots up looking around finding Honey is fine. He gives me a what the heck look. "You passed out after our dads demanded grandbabies." I say shrugging my shoulders. Taka's face goes slightly pink as he stands up straightening himself out. "Guys you can sign up over there to sing Karaoke!" I point the table out to the boys. They all rush to the table writing their names down.

"Lady Rain and Haruhi your up!" Asuma calls out. I see the host go pail as they here us called. I smile happily at them. I grab Haruhi's hand dragging her on stage with me. Our song comes on the screen and Haruhi blushes fiercely covering her face. Katy Perry- I Kissed A Girl! I start singing and hugging on Haruhi. Soon she loosens up and starts having fun with it. I wink at Taka as I sing "I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.". I look out at the guys while Haruhi sings. I'm shocked at what I see. The host club is passing around a bottle of Saki. I continue singing with Haruhi. We start dancing happily to the song singing our hearts out. We finish our song acting as though we were going to kiss. We are in fits of giggles as we exit the stage. I point the guys out to Haruhi and she face palms. "What are we gonna do?" She asks in a slight panic. "We are gonna record everything, of course." I exclaim with a devious laugh and wink.

I grab Tetsuya before we make our way back to the group of boys. "I have a job for you tonight. I want you to record the host and our dads tonight. Don't let them notice though ok?" I whisper in his ear. "Yes Lady Rain." Tetsuya agrees with an evil grin. "Hitachin twins your up!" The someone called from stage. I look over seeing two very giddy twins heading for the stage.

*author note- next chapters will be short but fun*