Good times

Haruhi and I woke up early the next morning. We were in the kitchen cooking breakfast when we heard 2 screams. We quickly rush to the sound. As we make a turn down the hallway where the bedrooms were. Haruhi and I start to laugh uncontrollable along with most the other host. The twins were in matching neko maid outfits and completely pissed. "Why would someone do this to us?" They cried holding each other. "For maybe trying to sneak in their room late at night?" I smiled. "We just wanted to cuddle!" They screamed. Haruhi and I went back to the kitchen soon after. Honey, Taka, Tamaki and Kyoya all shuffled into the kitchen soon after. I passed Honey a smoothie, Taka and Kyoya coffee, and Tamaki orange juice. Haruhi and I quickly finished the waffles. I grabbed the whip cream from the fridge along with some fruit. We set everything on the table as the twins, Ritsu and father walked in. Father laughed as he started eating his breakfast. "I see the neko maid has struck again." He laughed heartily. The whole table started to laugh but the twins.

"Dad, Haruhi and I are walking down to the local store. Do you want anything?" I ask walking into the living room. We wore the same dresses. Mine black and red. I made her wear the green dress like it her father had brought. They all stared at us for a moment. "Well then we are off! See you in a little bit." We waved walking out of the house. Haruhi and I walked down the road chatting away. In the house, "You know I expect you boy's to keep an eye on them." Father states. "We were hoping you wouldn't mind us following them." Tamaki laughs. The host and Ritsu were soon following the girls down the road.

Haruhi and I soon made it to the store. We were looking through the candy isle. "I love these ones! Have you tried them before?" Haruhi asks. "Yea their some of my favorites! Which pocky you want strawberry or chocolate?" I ask. "Chocolate of course!" Haruhi laughs. "I'm getting both then I like strawberry." I state looking around. That's when I spot them. "We have been followed." I whisper to Haruhi. She let's out an exhausted sigh. I grab her hand as we head for another isle. Haruhi and I are looking at the magazines now. "Hey ladies! What are two beautiful girls like yourselves doing out all alone?" A tall punk looking guy asks us. Him and about five of his buddies start to make their way towards us. "Looking at magazines isn't it obvious." I state simply. Haruhi stands behind me as they draw closer. "Well you know we could show you a good time!" The leader says getting a little to close for comfort. I see behind me a group of very pissed off host. Taka quickly wraps his arms around my waist in a protective manner. Tamaki drapes his arm over Haruhi's shoulders. "Sorry I'm late baby." Taka says giving me a peck on the cheek. I smile leaning into his chest. "As you can tell boys we aren't all alone." I say with a devilish grin. The group of punks throw us dirty looks before walking off. "I knew we shouldn't of let you out of the house in that outfit!" Ritsu says. "Little brother the day you start picking my clothes. Is the day you can finally beat me in a fight." I say sarcastically. We all go to check out.

Taka still has arm around my waist as we go to leave.We walk at the back of the pack heading home. "You know I had that covered, right?" I say looking at Taka. "Your still not at full strength." He states simply. "I think you just wanted to steal a kiss!" I wink at him. As if just realizing what he did in the store. Taka's face goes ten different shades of red. He quickly let's go of my waist and covers his face with both hands "Im sorry I wasn't even thinking. I just saw...". I cut him off my by pulling on his collar bringing him down to my level. I give him a quick peck on the corner of his mouth "Now we are even." I simply smile. He wraps his arm back around my waist as we make it back to the syndicate. Haruhi and I break from the group heading to my room. We put our bags away grabbing a few candies as we did. "I didn't expect Mori to kiss you at the store!" Haruhi squealed. "Your telling me! It took everything I had not to faint and just go along with it." I state plopping on the bed. "Don't think I missed the kiss you gave him though." Haruhi says winking at me. I burry my face in my pillow "Who else saw it?". "Just me and Honey saw your little lovers moment." Haruhi assures me laughing.