Heartache

It's been a few months now since our first practice. I feel like me and Takashi have grown really close. Our dance is going great we only have a few things to work on. I put on my heavy kimono as I got ready to head to the school. Honey texted me this morning asking for him a cake and a bento for Takashi. It's late February now but it's still very cold. I was walking to the school as usual. I swear I have made this trip a million times.  I walk in the school heading for the music room. I walk in and head straight to Honey. I make my way to their table.

I saw Honey with his guest. Then looking across the table to see Takashi with 4 girls all over him. I hand Honey his favorite chocolate strawberry cake. I place the bento in front of Takashi on the table. "Who do you think you are? We aren't allowed to bring the host food."one girl states. "By the looks of it she's some whore that's not from around here!" Another laughs behind her hand. "No one especially not Mori would want your nasty cooking anyway!" A third states as they all start to laugh. Neither of the boys say anything to defend me. I feel my heart shatter in that moment. My hair falls to cover my face. "I am Rain Kasanoda of the Yakuza. I hope you all have a lovely evening together." I say my voice void of any emotion. The girls eyes grow wide as they clutch to Mori. Honey looks at me "Ra-chan ...". I lift my hand stopping him "I will see you around Honey.".

I leave the room and I'm almost to the front doors before I hear Haruhi. I turn looking at her my eyes have went dull. Any emotion they once held completely gone. "Rain I'm so sorry!" Haruhi says as she wraps me in a one sided hug. "Come over tonight Haruhi. I will talk to you then. I just can't right now." I say with a sad smile. I leave the school going home. Haruhi heads back up to the music room. The guest are all gone now. "How is Ra-chan?" Honey asks Haruhi. "How do you think she is Honey! You two set there letting those girls call her a whore and basically trash. I heard her heart break from across the room when neither of you defended her! Her eyes my god they looked so lifeless in the hall. But Honey at least you spoke to her. Mori I can't even look at you! I thought you cared about her! I guess I was wrong. I'm leaving now Rain asked me to come over tonight." Haruhi finished leaving the room. They guys all sat there heads hung in shame. Mori was ready to pull his hair out. He wanted to defend her but didn't know how to without seeming rude to the guest.

Ritsu then bust through the doors. "What happened here?" He asked throwing a glare to the whole room. "I know my sister brought you stuff. Then I get a text saying she's going to the arena don't wait up. She only goes there to train when she's pissed or hurt so. I will ask again what the hell happened here!" He said looking at everyone. Honey told Ritsu everything starting to cry at the end. Ritsu put his face in his hands. "We didn't think it would hurt her. We thought she would just laugh it off. I mean she's so smart and strong. We didn't think it would even impact her." Honey said after explaining everything. "You don't get it at all. You guys are the first people she relied on for anything. Mori she gave you her most prized weapon. She has worked on it for over 5 years. She thought of you and Honey as more than most. Right now I think she's shattered. You guy can still come train the men but please leave Rain alone unless she chooses to speak to you. I better get home. I gotta make sure she doesn't kill herself or anyone else." Ritsu stood slowly leaving the room.

Rain entered the syndicate. "Asuma take one of the big old stone statues to the arena." Rain ordered. Asuma nodded knowing something was wrong but afraid to ask what. I went to my room changing into one of my short fighting kimonos. I strapped my blades to my back and put kuni in my leg holsters. I walked to the arena seeing the towering statue. I quickly put my headphones in sinking into the music. I take all my rage, hurt and frustration out on the statue. I had sweat pouring off of me. It felt like only minutes but I knew it had been hours. I looked at the rubble that was left of the statue. I let out a rage filled scream. I felt arms wrap around me pulling me into a chest. I looked up seeing my father. I saw Haruhi and Ritsu behind him. I couldn't hold it any longer I fell to my knees and started crying. Haruhi quickly came to my side holding onto me. Father quickly led Ritsu away. "Why does it hurt so much Haruhi?" I asked through sobs. "I truly don't know Rain." Haruhi says sadly. "But you know what this means. We are now going to go eat ice cream and watch movies till you feel better." Haruhi laughs. I laugh too as I start to hiccup. "First thing though I need a long soak. You could join me Haruhi we have a small hot spring room!" I smiled. "I will happily take that offer after today!" Haruhi laughed.