Girlfriend

It's Wednesday now as Rain rushes to the school. She received an urgent text from Honey saying "I need you at the school now Ra-chan but Taka can't know!". Rain slows as she sees Honey outside the kendo building. "Honey what's wrong is everything ok?" Rain asks looking Honey over for any injuries. "I'm fine Ra-chan!" Honey laughs. "Then why the urgent text?" Rain asks confused. "Well you see Taka has a kendo match this weekend and I want you to come!" Honey smiles.

"Why didn't Taka invite me?" Rain asks a little hurt. "He wanted to trust me. He was just afraid with you having the Ootori presentation, studies, and the syndicate showing. He didn't want to seem selfish asking you to come to his kendo meet. But I don't mind being selfish." Honey explains. "Well I would love to come! Oh no there's Taka text me with the details." Rain says taking off.

Saturday morning Rain picked up Haruhi and headed to the Kendo meet. As Rain and Haruhi walked up to the doors a crying Honey ran toward them. "Ra-chan it's horrible!" Honey cries out hugging her around the waste. "What's wrong Honey? I know we are early but it's not that bad?" Rain asks trying to calm him down. "The singer for the half time show just called. She won't be able to make it!" Honey blubbers out through tears. "Is there any way I can help Honey?" Rain asked quickly. "You can do it! Taka doesn't have his matches till after the show!" Honey exclaims grabbing both girls.

Honey drags the girls to the back where everyone was getting ready. The twins pop up out of no where grabbing Rain. "What are you doing?" Rain cries out. The twins silence her as they take her to a side door. The twins point out Taka as a girl in glasses keeps trying to hold his arm. "Who is she?" Rain asks very annoyed. "That's the stalker. Mori has tried everything to keep her off of him but she just keeps trying." The twins answer. "What song am I singing?" Rain asks. "Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne!" The twins cheer. "I'm about to rock this shit boys." Rain says with a wicked smile.

The twins do Rains hair and light makeup. Honey walks over smiling "I really appreciate this Ra-chan!". "Honey I would do anything for you boys." Rain says straightening his hat. Honey shows Rain to her dressing room where her clothes are. "Mitsukuni Honinozuka! You can not expect me to wear this!" Rain calls out from the dressing room. "We can help Ra-chan!" The twins call out going to open the door. "You open that door and you will end up like the statues at my house!" Rain threatens as the twins go pale backing away from the door. "Send in Haruhi!" Rain calls out defeated. Haruhi enters the room quickly looking at Rain. "Well that's not what I was expecting." Haruhi states. "Just help me." Rain states.

"Suck in Rain!" Haruhi calls out. "I can't suck in boobs Haruhi!" Rain calls back. The twins and Honey begin to laugh outside the door. "Ow Haruhi don't squish them like that!" Rain cries. "Well jump alil let's see if I can get it then." Haruhi negotiates.  Rain and Haruhi both step out of the dressing room a few minutes later. "Honey if I breathe to hard this top is going to bust." Rain exclaims walking out. The twins let out identical long whistles as Rain walks out. Honey blushes as he looks at Rain. "Don't do that Ra-chan. I don't want Taka killing all the guys here." Honey laughs.

Rain and Honey are soon standing on a platform getting ready to start the show. "Honey let's make people remember this show!" Rain says with a wink and devilish smile. "I have to confess. I never had another singer. I was just wanting you to sing again." Honey says with a wide smile. "Well then let's rock this!" Rain calls out as the platform begins to rise.

Honey and Rain stand with their backs to the crowd. As Rain begins to sing they turn to the crowd. Taka bites his lip while having to 'adjust' his Kendo uniform while looking at Rain.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
I know it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

The men in the crowd start howling, whistling and screaming "You can be my girlfriend!". Honey starts dancing at the top of the platform as Rain walks down singing. Rain looks straight at Taka as she makes her way down.
You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright (alright, alright, alright)?
Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I'm the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right

Rain looks at the girl next to Taka singing.
She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!

Rain makes it to Taka starting dance on him. Taka blushes but dances with her.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

Rain bumps the other girl away. She pulls Taka toward the center of the arena.
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again (again, again, again)
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don't want to hear you say her name ever again (and again, and again, and again!)
Honey has all the girls cheering as he starts to really work his dance moves.

Rain starts to dance on Taka again as he just shakes his head.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

Rain runs her finger down his chest.
In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!
Rain pushes Taka away a little singing the last part.

Taka shakes his head as she continues to sing and pull him with her.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend
No way! No way!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend
No way! No way!

Hey! Hey!
Rain pulls Taka into a door in the platform as she fist pumps(like video).

Rain leans on Taka for a second. "So will you be my girlfriend?" Taka asks with a smile. "It took Honey dressing me like a hooker for you to finally ask." Rain laughs. Rain grabs Taka's uniform pulling him down slightly before crashing her lips onto his in a passionate kiss! Taka happily returns the kiss picking Rain up around the waist. The kiss is broken when Honey opens the door. Taka quickly shrugs off the jacket of his Kendo uniform putting it around Rain. Taka and Rain step out of the room with his arm wrapped around her waist.

They make their way back to where Taka was originally. The girl grabs Rains arm roughly "You know this means war! Mori is mine!" She states with venom. "Bring it sweet cheeks. Taka and I have other things to attend to right now though goodbye." Rain says shrugging off the girls hand. Rain leans into Taka's side as he pulls her in close.

Rain and Honey quickly go change back into their usual clothes. When they start to head for the stands. Taka picks them both up carrying them to sit by the Kendo team. Rain and Honey happily cheer on the team! Taka takes the title of Champion!

Rain, Taka, and Honey all load up in her car. Haruhi said the twins would take her home. They stop at Taka's house. Akira meets them at the door. "Another championship I see son?" Akira asks proudly. "Yea and a girlfriend." Taka answers with a sly smile. Akira's jaw drops as they all walk by. Rain closes Akira's mouth as she walks by. "Wait does your father know Rain?" Akira asks as they sit in the living room. "I haven't been home to tell him yet." Rain yawns answering. Akira quickly pulls out his phone calling someone. They hear tires squeal outside as Rains father quickly makes his way in the room. "What's the emergency Akira?!" He asks quickly.

"Our kids are finally dating!" Akira states proudly. Rains father wraps Akira in hug. "We drink tonight!" Rains father cries out. "Oh no you don't I am not dealing with that again!" Rain demands. The two fathers walk off sing "We're getting Grandbabies!". Rain and Taka shake their heads at their fathers. "They know their not getting grandbabies, right?" Rain asks looking at Taka. Taka just covers his face with his hand shaking his head.