Chapter 1

Hello readers I'm not new to this app I had this for about a month and this is my first story so I hope you will like it.

Laura:
Hey guys my name is Laura I'm 24 years old and my boyfriend Randy and I are going to a Warriors game Randy doesn't like the Warriors. He thinks they suck but he only goes because I asked him to and he just texted me saying he will be there little late. So I just left without him and I got in my car and went when I was at the the game I parked my car and I called Randy he didn't answer. I know he has his own apartment so I went there and see what was taking him so long.

Randy: I didn't answer Laura's phone call because I was hanging out with my baby girl London she was my rock and l love her more then ever. I want to tell her that I want kids but she has to think about it then London do you think Laura's going to find out about this she put her hands in my lips and she started to kiss me and I pick her up and bring her to the bedroom .

Laura: Randy didn't know that I was coming so I was in the car seeing that the lights were open in his room. I got out of the car and went to the door. As I was at the door I heard some moaning and I knock on the door and the sound stopped. I put my hand in the door whole so he won't see me. He opens the door and I stand there he did the same thing I push him out of the way and went to his room as he said don't go in there he yells and tried to pull my arm but I see a girl in his room. He tried to tell me about their relationship and I just slapped him in the face the girl tried to hit me and I punched her in the face. As I left I told Randy don't come by my house don't call me and we are over I said as I got back in my car and drove off crying and angry.

Randy: As Laura left London was on the floor crying and then I told her don't worry about her she is a bitch and I will go get my stuff from her house okay baby girl I closed the door and I pick London up and did a round two in the bedroom wit her.

Hey how do you guys feel about this story???
What do you think Laura will do with Randy stuff ????and how is she going to move on and how would she feel without Randy new girlfriend?????????

Hey more to come tomorrow or later I hope you guys like my first chapter.!!!!!!!!!!!