Chapter 33

Guess who's back again me!!!!! I know all of you are asking how's my mom. Well she's been in the hospital so she should be getting better. Anyways let's get this book going so we can get to the next book.!!!!

Klay

I don't know what's wrong with Laura but she says she's fine so I'll leave it alone. As me and Laura were leaving my parents house after are dinner with them, and just to tell you I won. Me and Laura were head to head to see if my mom can make the best chicken in the world.

But she couldn't handle it so she gave me $20 bucks and I always win always, not just some times but alway. So me and Laura head back home. As we walked in the Rocks were sleeping and to tell you man they are just a like.

Laura

"Finally home I am so tired" I said after a long day." " Baby I can help you with that you know" Klay says sounding a little freaky. "No no no not right now not in bad I just need to sleep." I said getting ready to go up the steps to are room to sleep. "Fine fine but it's not over I'm telling you that right now." Klay says as he comes up the steps.

As Klay get's his clothes off and just stays in his shorts, he heads to the bed and waits for me so we can get all cozy together. As for me I just put one of Klay's shirt on. When I got in bed with Klay he turns the light out, and puts his hand around me. As soon as I was about to fall asleep I heard a noise in the living room.

" Klay baby Klay" I said taping him. " what what" he says "what's that noise?" I ask him " Baby it's just my penis." Klay says " there it is again" I say jumping at Klay touch. " Yeah it's just me it's my penis." He says " Klay what's that noise?" I asked again " Well I am trying to get in there." " Klay stop go see what is it." " Why it'll go away" Klay says while going back to sleep.

" Klay get your half white black ass up." I said " Fine" he says and he checks on what going in in are living room.

Klay

I go check on what's in the loving room and it's just Rocco playing with his toy. " Hey buddy what are you doing up come on." I said and picked him up and brought him to my bed with Laura. " And look who else is up." I say to Rocky and we all head to my room.

While putting them on the floor and get back in bed with Laura, I start to hear her cry. " Baby you ok?" I asked her " No" she said and I touch her face softly. " You tell me wrong" I said " I just don't want you to leave it's so hard not seeing you with me." She says while she stops crying and I make her look at me eye to eye. " Baby I love you more then you never know and I will be thinking about you all the time. I love you ok and nothing won't happen because I won't let anything happen to you." I say with sad eyes that she's crying, it was almost tone for me to go so I got up and starting packing. Laura woke up and so did the Rocks.

" Don't forget this shirt I got you" Laura says " Thanks baby" I say while giving her a kiss on the lips. " Ok look I'll call you when I land and love you ok." I say and kiss her going out the door, she stands on the sidewalk.

As I get in the car with Draymond I wave to Laura and close the car door. Man I'm going to miss her and my Rocks. " Man you ready?" Dray asks " Yeah let's go" I said and we went on. I miss her face already, I can't believe I'm gone for a month.

Laura

When Klay left I went to go make my food to start off my day and I head to the bathroom again. I call my friend Anna to bring me a pregnancy test, so I can see if I'm having a baby.

10 minutes later

" Hello Laura I'm here" I heard Anna yelled " I'm up here" I say so she can hear me. " Hey my love so do you really think your having a baby?" She asks " Well I have been throwing up a lot and- " Wait does Klay even know about this?" She says as she cuts me off " Nooooo" " here go on in there and try. She says acting like she's my mom, as I go to the bathroom I test out my liquid and wait for 1 minute.

" so" Anna says I sit in my bed with my hands in my head in so not ready to be a mom yet. " So the test says yes." Anna says I sit in the room all quite and start to cry what am I going to tell Klay, I know he won't like us having a baby yet.

Well things aren't going to well with Laura what should about this???
Will Klay be ok with this, of him having a baby????
What do you think???
I miss all you guys so let's get this started again.!!!!!!
Xoxo
Crystal