Chapter 23

This book is getting better and better thanks for all the votes love you all so much for it.

Klay

I sit in an chair that we right next to Laura's hospital bed as I hold her hand warring for her to wake up. I didn't know any of her family members so I just stayed there warring, the doctor said she will be fine there were no broken bones. Nothing like that but I know that Randy has sex with her because I saw her zipper down when I want to go get her in the house of Randy's.

3 days later

Laura's in the same hospital bed never moves never talks anything she's been sleeping for the past 3 days. I haven't even shower in days because of her but I stay because I still love no matter what, the doctor came in and he had a sad look in his face like I want to know what's going on. " Mr Thompson" the doctor says " yes, I mean when is she going to wake up." I asked angrily " Mr Thompson can we go talk outside" he said I let go of Laura's hand and went to the hallway.

" look Mr Thompson I know it's been three days but see Laura's in care right now which is that it will take her a couple of days to wake but I know that it can hard." The doctor said " Well I know that's she's strong so can you at least give her something to wake her up." I ask " the only way she can wake up is that she has to wake up on her own and will check the rest in her profile." I put my head on my hands and ask him a question " How long will this take."
I ask " Well Mr Thompson like I said it takes t- " How long" I said as I was getting angry. " Maybe about 1 year or 4 weeks." He said " god I cat believe this I say to myself. " Sorry Mr Thompson but that's how it is." The doctor says then pats me in the shoulder and walks away, I go back in the room with Laura I hold her hand again and start to cry as I out my head in her arm.

7:00pm

It was getting late and I have my final playoffs game with OKC I didn't want to leave but it's my job to play. " god Laura your scaring me I don't want to lose you I love her with everything I got please wake up." I say in her ears I let down a tear and whisper in her ears I'm going to win this for you only you no matter what happens to me. I then tell her to wake up which she never did I let out deep breath and hold her hands I whisper in her ears again my last words to her. " Baby I need you to wake up I know your a strong woman that takes care of herself. I love you so much I was stupid to leave you I really was now that you can wake up and we could be as happy as ever. I know you can hear me baby find my voice and come back to me please. I will always be out here to wait and to protect you from anybody who hurts you the guys that were asholes to you can deal with me. Remember this Laura I always loved you now hear my voice come back to me come back to me."

I hate the fact that I had to go but I have to do this for her. I let go of her hand and went home to wash and get ready for the game now I'm really worried about Laura that if she will wake up when I get back to her. Now I know that I have get some rest so I will go see her in the morning.

Laura

1:30am

" Come back to me come back to me" I hear in my head Klay's words are stuck in my head I can't see anything because I haven't opened my eyes yet. I hear more things that Klay said to me I take them words so deep in my head that I don't even remember my own love for him. But what I do know is that I need to wake up I feel nice cool air and a tv on I slowly took my tine and tried to get myself to wake up. As I did my eyes start to open slowly, I see that I'm in an hospital bed with no one by my side and see that Klay's on tv playing ball. I tried to go use the bathroom which I did be myself so I must feel better but the one thing is what happened to me way am I here.

Klay

We won the final game with OKC now we got to beat the Cavs which is going to be fun. As I go to people that want to interview me and talk with me. It gave me a little anger because I just want to sleep and go see Laura in the morning. When I finished talking to everyone that need to talk to me I went to go wash up and get ready for the night. I was the last person in the locker room I was putting everything away into my bag as I heard my phone ring I answered it. " Hello" I said into my phone " Hi is this Mr Thompson" a lady says on the phone. " Yes this is him" I say " We have a problem with here that I think you should see." The lady said " I'm on my way." I said then hang up the phone and grab my stuff and head to the hospital.

To all if my reader out there that love this book thank god I updated because all of have been asking me to. So I did and it's a long chapter I tried to make as long as I could so anything for my readers to enjoy this book. Thanks for all the comments and votes just keep on doing those and I know that I will do this book everything I can to make it better LOVE YOU ALLLLL MORE THEN EVER.!!!!!!😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘