Chapter 15

Hey readers this chapter is going to be a little sad I'm going to give you a hint this will be about Crystal why Laura hasn't seen Crystal in a while let's see why.???

Crystal: I went to my dad's house in Sacramento where Laura used yo live. As I went to see my dad and all I couldn't call Laura because I knew she was with Klay so I didn't want to bother her. After seeing my dad I told him I had to  go back to Oakland and get something for Laura for Christmas and I got my dad a dad's little girl necklace. He said thank you baby as I was leaving I got in my car and went to Randy's house and talk to him and why did he do this to Laura I had to put on my angry face. I got to Randy's place and rung the door bell he says hey Chris I didn't think you were coming back to defined Laura's battles I said while closing the door no I didn't come for that I'm here to ask why did you do this to someone you loved your whole life.

Randy: When Crystal came I didn't really care what she had to say she is lucky that my girl isn't here. I told her I don't have time for this shit get out as Crystal said something that tipped me off. She said " well then you didn't care about her I guess she didn't care about you your the real fucking ashloe who started this relationship with her your a fucking bitch ass nigga who can't fucking get money your fucking weak ass I don't know how can a girl deal with you". That's it she was about to leave I took her arm and slapped her in the face and she tried to fight back I got her and I put her on the floor and she spit on my face and into my eye and she punched me in the face and kicked me.

Crystal: I got up and left the house quickly as I could I got into my car I got my phone and started to call 911 and then I realized that I'm being followed be Randy in his car. Then I started to talk on the phone but Randy bump into the back of my car and I tried to drive fast but he was to fast with his car I made a shift and turned to a short cut. Then I lost him by pressing the gas more then I got my phone while driving and called Laura and then I saw a storm coming ahead and I talked into the phone and said Laura Randy's BOOM!!!.

Randy: I took my car keys and chased Crystal we were on a high way and she took a short cut the next thing was I got close to her car and made her crash and the car flipped a lot. As I saw the whole thing happen I didn't care if she died she should have never said those things about me I got out of the car and had my gun with me Crystal started to open the car door while lying down on the ground. I walked up to the car and she gave me that smile look and I know she was thinking that if I shot her they would find out it was me I didn't care so I put up my gun up and looked at her and shot her.I shot the car so it can look like a accident as the car fell down the hill of the highway I left and drove back home quickly and cleaned up before my girl comes back. That's what she gets for saying shit and spitting on me.

Crystal: When Randy got me in a car crash I opened the door and I was him coming with a gun I know someone was going to find out what really happened and then I smiled then he shot me and all I see is black I loved Laura I died for her.She will FIND OUT WHO DID THIS.

No!!! Crystal is gone 😭😢😡😠Randy's going to be die for what he did to Chris do you guys agree??????
Will Laura find out who did this and will she talk yo Klay about it???? 
What's going to happen next????

Tell me what you guys think will be happy to hear your thoughts.