Goodbye

Okay I know I haven't been updating and I'm so sorry for that. I am really having a great time on this app, but I know it's time for me to take a break. Please don't get mad, I know some of you love this book and I'm bless for that. But it's time for me to say goodbye just for a while.......oh man I think I'm going to cry.

I really do thank you for the votes, the no comments, and just the love that you show for this book. I've been going through a lot and if you want to hear it, it's on my page on the conversation. I'm really sorry if I upset you I really am but it's for me to move on. I want to thank the most that help me even get a book out, they didn't really help but by their books just made me do my own books.

So I want to thank @alenaamarii and @Queenjanaii they really did make me think through it. I am going to take time off I hope I can come back and read and also comment but will see. Oh and more thing to all of my twins and sisters that I have on this app they have been the most supportive because they care for me and they know how I am. They know I can be funny like Martin, and I know that I play way to much when it comes to people who don't want to fool around.

Yeah that's me and I know I pissed someone off with that, and some other things. I wish everyone good luck with this app try to do the best you can to get votes like I did and just be confident in yourself. Just like Klay says I love you all, you all will never be forgotten I love you all with all my heart!!!!!! This is my goodbye. ❤️❤️😂😂🌟🌟