Chapter 11

Hey guys I told you there was another chapter coming in tonight enjoy it.

Klay: I was at home and my dog Rocco was going in circles around my legs. I picked him up and brought him on the couch as I did it it was afternoon not much to do I thought about face timing Laura and see what she us up to. So I called her Rocco is sitting in my lap and getting all cozy then Laura answered with in three calls. As she said hey I said hi and Rocco braked and Laura said I never knew you had a dog. What's his name I told her his name she said what a cute dog and a cute name. As we were talking I said do you want to go out tonight. She said sure what time I was thinking 8:00pm and she said that's sounds good I will see you later on I said cool then said bye. As Rocco braked again when I told him to stop then I it was about 6:21pm and I was thinking where should I take a sexy woman out to. I didn't think of anything and I started to hop in the shower and I was still thinking.

Laura: I was talking to Klay and I he asked me on a date and Crystal goes to work at 9:00 so I told her about what Klay said. Crystal!!! Guess whattttt!!!!! I said and Crystal said what is it I told her me and Klay are going out tonight. That's great Laura you finally did it and your so hyped about this I never seen you like this in till Randy was gone. Crystal please I'm going to get ready and I wonder where he is going to take me???.

Klay: I got out if the shower and washed my hair and everything that needed to be clean. I still didn't think if where to bring Laura so I called Steph and while I put my phone6s on speaker I look for some clothes to wear. Steph answer in two calls and said Klay what's up!!!!! I said what's up men how the girls doin he said their good. So look man I'm going out tonight and I really like this girl but I don't know where to take her can you help me. He said sure lets see what should be a nice place I started to get dressed and Steph said I got it how about wait no not that. I told him come on man stop playin please help me out here. He said okay how about Commis they got the best good in town. I said that sounds great thanks man I really need to get you something he said Klay stop and go get ready have fun man. I said bye and so did he I hang up the phone and stated to call the place I was taking Laura and making reservations.

Laura: I got out of the shower it was about 6:45 and I have no idea what should I wear so I asked Crystal if she can help me. She came over and said I'm going to make you so hot that your going to get it tonight she was joking around with me talking about Klay. As she started to do my hair I put on some music and it was playing Nicki Minaj right through me and we singed along to it. As she put my hair into long and curly forms she started to make some waves on the side if my face and then she put on makeup and the color was purple and black eyeliner. Then add some light color to my skin and went to go look for something to wear then Crystal said so you want something cute,sexy or casual I said cute so Crystal knows how much I love purple so she fond their right thing for me. She took out a light purple drees and my black heals I said your the best and Crystal said no your the best I got to go get ready for work and you look very cute. I said thanks and closed the door.

Klay: I put on my blue button shirt, back pants and my back shoes I put my watch on and checked what time was it. As I looked it was about 7:34 and I already knew where Laura lived so I just walk in the living room watching some music videos on TV. Rocco was braking and I said stop man then I have him some dog food I was thinking Rocco she I bring Laura here after the date or should I take her to the club to hang out. Rocco braked at the club for tonight I knew he would say yes I got my keys and gave Rocco a kiss on this head and left.

Laura: I got ready and put some jewelry and Crystal was getting ready fir work it was about 7:45 and I cleaned my room a little.Then Crystal said you better have a lot of fun because if you don't I'm going to kick your ass I laughed and I put my clear lipstick on. As we heard the door bell I was starting to feel the hotness inside of me Crystal said I will go and get it come down when your ready. She went to go get the door she saw Klay and said hi how are you come in come in.

Klay: As I got to the house I took a beep breath and walked to the house I rung the door bell and Crystal opened it. She said hi I said hey and she greeted me to come in she asked me can I get you something to drink I said no thanks I'm fine. She said are you sure because you look like you need something to drink and I said no I'm finnnne. I couldn't talk at the moment because Laura came down the stairs lookin sexy as fuck I said to myself as she said coming down the stairs hey Klay you look great. I couldn't talk at all Crystal said you sure you don't want that water Klay as I said yes to the water and she gave me some.

Laura: I was still in the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled at myself then went down the stairs and saw Klay watching my waves on my body. He couldn't say a word so Crystal gave him some water and he said to me that I look great and Crystal said I can have a pic of you guys. I said Crystal you act like this is my first prom and she gave me a look and I said if it's okay with Klay and he said sure why not. We took the pic and I went to go get my jacket and we said bye to Crystal and left I wonder where he is taking me.

Hey guys the next chapter will be about their date I know you guys want to read about their date but saving the best for the last.

What do you think of this chapter???
Dose Klay think that Laura wants to go to the club?????
More to come tomorrow