Chapter 37

I have a friend on this app that I want to put in this books she's a great person I know she is. You have to read her book "Just Listen" it's a Klay Thompson book yassss Klay,I know you readers will love it so go check it out!!! Kaylee this one is you boo.

The Thompson's
Klay

I got up this morning very early so Laura won't hear me talking about my plan for are honeymoon. I go on my computer in the living room and go on twitter and Instagram to post what should I do for my first honeymoon. I hope people come up with some great places.

I do a video for the world to see and I have sure Laura doesn't see it. I click the record button and do my thing.

"What's up everybody Klay Thompson's here I just wanted to ask some of my people's and fans what should I do for my honeymoon with Laura. I want it to be beautiful and amazing because it's are first time. I don't really have one on my mind but I would love some help. So send some names of places on my pages and I'll get back to you. I thank you for the help that I might get and I got to say I love all my fans. I'll see you guys soon and don't worry will get a championship back to the bay this up coming season. We out!!" /This means you to you can help Klay/

I say to the screen and ended it. I heard Laura's foot steps,she comes to me rapping her arms around my chest kissing my check.

I deepen the kiss and she pulls back. "No we were just about get it on." I said "Klay later okay I'm going out today just for some air." "Can you take the Rocks out with you?" I can that's no problem." She says "Okay I'm going to get some food in the kitchen you want anything?

"No it's fine I'm not that hungry." I said "Okay" I gave her another kiss and she went on. Man I love my girl she so fine I can't wait to marry her.

Laura

I made me some food to eat because I know my baby boy down there is hungry. As I sit and eat my phone made a buzz,I picked it up with one hand and it was my friend Kaylee from College.

I haven't seen here a long time,she's a really great friend like Crystal but they never met each other. I made sure I text her back and make a plan to see her today when I walk the dogs.

👫👫Me👪👪
Hey girl I got your post about me!! I didn't know you were in SF.

❤️❤️Kaylee😘😘
Yeah I'm here!!! I moved out here so I can get a job. How are you boo?

👫👫Me👪👪
Girl you don't need no job. I always got you!! I'm good just pregnant asf but what about u?

❤️❤️Kaylee😘😘
I'm good wait you didn't tell me about you having a baby!!! girl we need to met up.

👫👫Me👪👪
Yes boo I'll let you know everything. Where's??

❤️❤️Kaylee😘😘
Ummm IHOP??

👫👫Me👪👪
Okay I'll see you there in an hour boo😘😘

An hour
Later

"Klay baby I'm going to head out with the Rocks." I yelled out "Okay call me if you need anything okay," "Okay love you" "Love you too and be careful" "Alright daddy" I said then left with the Rocks.

I wanted to walk to IHOP because all about being pregnant is about being heathy and walking is good for it. The Rocks are on their leashes and walking around to make sure no one messes with me.

I put my sunglasses up on my head as I see Kaylee. "Laura" she says "Oh my god Kaylee" "Girl when you said you were pregnant as fuck I didn't think you would look like this." "Girl shit up" "Oh two dogs I see your the one doing all the work."

"No I do whatever I want with these dogs and you know I'm a hard working bitch though." "Haha you got that right. Me and Kaylee talked and got are food in are stomach and now we are just talking and having a good time.

"So I don't want to ask but who's the baby daddy?" "Well your going to blow your mind when you hear his name." "Girl you act like your having Chris Browns baby." "Bitch don't get all jealous okay I'm engaged to Klay Thompson."

"You playing right" "no okay come buy the house one day and you'll see." "Oh I have to get to work in an hour but want to take a walk?" "Sure I need to anyways."

I make sure the dogs we on their leashes and ready to walk again. Me and Kaylee throw anyway are food, well just the left overs and we walk a couple of blocks together.

"Laura you don't have any names yet?" "I was thinking about something with a K because I want my kids to be like their daddy. "Oh I see so what have you been thinking?"

"Well I was thinking if we had a girl I wanted to name after Cristina . I want her to be a strong girl like my friend Crystal and not like a scared girl like me. You as well because your one of my great friends so Cristana Kaylee Thompson aka as CK."

"Aww Laura that's so sweet of you." "I know" "So what about a boy?" "I would go for Ketheen Alexander Thompson because he can be like his dad's like ball powers." "I love that name. Oh I got to get going but I'm off all next week."

"Alright boo I'll see you soon." "okay bye boo."

I went back home and gave the Rocks their food. "Baby Klay are you home?" Looked at my phone and I had a miss call from Klay,so he left me a voicemail.

"Hey baby I called home I guess you weren't there so I called your phone. Baby call me I'm worried about you."

I called Klay and he picks up the first ring. "Hey baby I'm sorry I didn't answer I had it on-" "It's it's fine just don't do that again. I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours but I'll call you when I have time okay. I love you" " I love you to"

I ended the call and made some popcorn and watched Tv in the living room. I got tried and fell asleep on the couch knowing the Rocks were tried as hell too.

Kaylee this is your first chapter with Laura!!! What do you think???
Will Klay come back home???
Did you guys like the names for the baby???
Let me know what you think
Xoxox
Crystal