Chapter 36

I just want to say to my reader thank you for voting. Today I had a lot more votes then I ever had,yes it's true not a lot of people like my books. I try to make better and better but I think it's good and I thank the people who vote for my books. I couldn't do this without you,I love you all so much thank you so much.❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Thompson's
Laura

It's been a hard time with this baby in my belly. I'm not sweating it I love that Klay and I want to have a baby,and not just say that we want it because it was a mistake.

Klay and I are talking about are wedding at the kitchen table while the Rocks are watching Tv.

"So baby what do you think about the wedding? When is the date?" Klay asks me "Okay big daddy I was thinking if we can do it around the month of February what do you think?" I ask thinking hell says he doesn't want that,so I gave him a little disappointment look.

"You know I love it when you call me big daddy right. Come here and sit with me." I did as I was told and he helps me on his lap. "I love the idea of you trying to put time around my birthday just to be with you. But if you still want that I'll give you anything you want,so what else have you been thinking?"

Klay holds me tighter on his lap and kisses my neck. "Okay I guess we can do it around March or April. I mean it does make better time for us,because that's when your done with the whole season and the championships right?" Klay sits in silents for a while. "Klay" I say and turn my head to see what he was doing.

"Oh sorry baby I was thinking about what I can do with that body." "Klay stop!"

"Okay but April sounds like a plan to me." "That's my boy" I say and kiss him on the check and got down from his lap. "Okay so honeymoon is all on me because I'm high yo make you the happiest woman on this earth." "Yeah okay I can re-think that" I say and start drinking my coffee.

"Alright baby I got to go some work I'll be back." Klay says and gives me a kiss and puts his hand in my belly. "I'll see you later little man" he says as he get on his knees and kiss my belly.

I love that Klay still sees this baby born,but not actually born yet but he shows more love to his baby boy in my belly every single day.

"I love you" he says and gives me one more kiss. I open the door for him and he goes to his car. "Be careful please" I say and he gives me that smile. Oh that smile now I know why everyone loves his smile.

I rub my belly and close the door and the Rocks are sound asleep on the floor. They must have been tried of all the tuning the did this morning. I go upstairs and I see a picture of Crystal and I,that day was are first time going to a basketball game at the warriors arena.

I put my hand on my belly looking through my phone of Crystal and I. She would have been so happy to see me with a baby in my belly I wish things were different with Crystal.

I start to cry and think about my baby and Crystal how they could be just alike always with jokes,and Crystal always being there for my baby when she need to be. Crystal always have been there for me and no one can change that.

Next few hours

Klay

I was coming back home from working on my shots. I wanted to eat something that has meat so why not a burger and some fries. I know Laura and my baby boy would love some,you know I got my baby girl when she's not here with me.

"Hi welcome to Burger King can I take your order" a woman says "Yes can I get a number 5 and number 2" "yes what kind of drink would you like?" " I'll take a large sprite and a small coke."Okay we got it" the woman said and I moved on.

"That will be $34.50" "Here you go and I got my food and I headed home. I called Laura and let her know I'm coming home,I eat a couple of fries and as soon as I got home I was finished with it.

"Hey baby I'm home with some BK." I yelled out and I see my girl walking down the stairs in one if my shirts. "Baby you know my shirts are sexy on you and not anybody else right." "Klay you say that so any times but I love hearing you say it." She gives me a kiss and starts eating her food.

The Rocks came to us for food. "Here Rocco abc Rocky I didn't forget you guys. I got to put them their food and sit down where Laura was.

"Hey you can't take my fries get you own." Laura says "okay" then I fake gave her a kiss and took more of your fires. "I want to hit you so bad right now." "Baby I had to I'm sorry" as we both start laughing and went to go watch Tv in are room and the Rocks follows us to the bedroom.

I don't know to do about this honeymoon stuff. I have ask some of my fans or peoples to help,I want it to be the best honeymoon I've ever been to and I want Laura to be the happiest woman.

Okay looks like Klay needs done help from some people,so whet should he take Laura to on there honeymoon???
Will Klay be able to do whatever Laura want him to do????
Are they goals or what????
Let me what you think
Love
Crystal