Chapter 40

My last update for this book.!!!! Enjoy!!!😊😊😘😘

Laura

I can't believe Klay did this it's just so amazing that he cares and love me so much to do this without telling me. My own baby shower that I didn't even help plan but the place looks so good. I go off to have fun and talk with my friends. Kaylee was here so I guess she lied saying she had work. When I ask her to help me do this party. The room has one side that's pink and the other blue, everything was so nice and I loved it. Klay is over there on the other side talking and drinking and having fun. This is what I'm talking about I want him happy and to be who he is not because the baby is making him more cared for us.

"Hey baby you having fun?" "Of course I am I can't believe you did this." I said grabbing his face while he leans in for a kiss. "I love you" "I love you,you know your my number 1 girl." I lean in to kiss him and all my friends and family make noises. Klay and I smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Look I'm going to talk to Kaylee for a while okay I'll be back." "Okay" I said and he went on I love my man.

"Laura it's been a while." Julia said and Mychel came up to me. "Yes it has been. Look I'm sorry when Klay and I was at the bad place when-." "Laura that was his problem and we are just happy that he's happy with you." Mychel said and I felt better inside already.

His parents were asking me about the baby and we just got to have some fun.

Klay

I went over to Kaylee to talk to her about my birthday plan. To let you know she was becoming one of my favorite home girls to hang with like chill and talk to but not like any other way.

"Hey Kaylee" "Hey Klay" "You guys did really good with this baby shower." "Thanks I tried to make it something Laura likes so this came up." "It's real nice. Anyways look umm I have my birthday coming up and I was thinking if you could do like some suff.-" "Klay look I got you,if you need anything I got you okay." "Thanks" we shared a hug and then I went back to tell everyone it's time for are cake.

I help Laura to the cake table and people started to stair at us while me and Laura were were in front if the cake. We had two cakes because one came late and one came early so we did the big blue cake first.

Me and Laura cut the cake together as I put my hand on top of her's to cut it with the knife

Me and Laura cut the cake together as I put my hand on top of her's to cut it with the knife. Everyone took pictures and smiling at us. I feed Laura a piece of cake and she does the same.

Then I put some frosting on her cheek and took it off when I was kissing her cheek. She put her hand on her belly,as she makes me look down and puts the cake all over my face. We starting laughing and we kiss with cake all over us. This is the best day of  my life with my family and friends.

Laura

I can't be more happier then this day it's just so sweet of everyone doing this for are baby boy. I can't wait to meet him and marry my Hub Klay so we can be a happy family. As the day was coming to an end me and Klay were telling everyone to take a piece of cake home. The cake has a side that has a girl and a boy,people will pick what side they want to be on. So that's what they the cake to pick or think of the gender will be so that's how go with are gender.