Chapter 34

Klay

From being away from my baby girl it's so heard for me, the love of my life is going to be away from me. " Man look you don't have to worry I bet she can take care of herself." Jimmy says "
You right I'll get my head  in the game but y'all are going to hear me talking to her all night." I said happily " Boy you know your going to ask her to send you sexy ass pictures." Dray says " See now you play to much. Say that again and watch I'm about to slap the shit out you." I said and we talk for a whole and strayed to head back to shooting buckets.

Laura

" I can't believe this. I have to go to the doctors." I say while grabbing my things and leave. As I head out the door I see tweets from Klay on my notifications, I get in the car and plan to look at my phone later to see what he was saying.

Check up at the doctors

" Laura is that you" my cousin Roselyn said " Oh my god Roselyn how have you been?" I ask while I gave her a hug. " Been great I love my job and what are doing here?" She asks " Ummm I think I'm having a baby." I say " Well come on I'm on break but let's see, but anyways how have you been?" She asks " Fine I'm dating a NBA player who plays for the Golden State Warriors. Well I'm actually engaged to him." I say showing her the ring while we walk to her office. " Oh my god Laura that's so beautiful well this guy is a very lucky guy." She says

" Okay this is so change into this and will get started I'll be right back okay." She said closing the door. And u start to change my clothes and as soon as I was done she can back and knocked on the door.

" Hey are you ready I can come I'm now?" She asked from the outside of the door. " Yes I'm dine you can come in." I said " Okay just Kay down there and will get started." She said and I do as I was told. " Laura does NBA boy know about this?" She asks " Wow Ros you ask so many things but his name is Klay and no he does not know." I said sadly and saying to myself I hope  not pregnant. " Alright I'm going to put this blue gel on and it's very cold okay." She said " yup wow that's really cold." I said " I know but were almost done. And look there goes your baby." She says as she turns the computer in and put the scanning in my belly.

" From here it looks like a boy or an girl. What do you think?" She asks while I look at the screen. I see a baby forming bigger and bigger. My start to cry and I try to hold back my tears. " Ok we are done here and here you go baby girl." She says as she looks at me with confusion. " Laura sweetie what's wrong your not happy." She asks " No it's just I'm not ready to be a mom yet. I say " Look Laura everyone always says their not ready but when that baby comes out your going to be a great mother. I know this because I see it when your around my kids and you are ready I know it." She says making me think about myself.

" Thanks Ros I better get going though." I said " Okay here's your picture and please tell Klay I know he'll be the happiest man ever." She says " I will and umm how far along am I." I asked "Well to me it looks like almost up to 4weeks take care of that baby okay." " Okay" I said and left her office.

Home
The Thompson's

I look at the picture and see that this baby can be the same as her or his father. I go on my phone see that Klay says stuff about be on twitter.

@KlayThompson....Laura baby I miss you so much already❤️❤️ I love you❤️❤️

@KlayThompson.....Baby where are you I want to hear from you I want to see you😦😦😦

@KlayThompson.....I can't stop thinking that I'm so far away from you, I still want you

I smile as I see the tweets that my baby loves to death. I go on my FaceTime app and press bae's face. Klay picks up at the first call man I guess he really want to see me.

" Hey baby" Klay says loudly " Hey my love" I said " What you doing? And where's my Rocks?" Klay asks " There right here and I'm just watching house party." I said " Well you don't like your okay have you been crying?" He asks.

" Klay..... We're......I'm...... I'm pregnant okay." I said as I was stuttering. " Baby that's so amazing how far along?" As he asks. " Almost up to 4 weeks. Klay look before you get crazy, I really don't think that we should have a baby at this point. I mean we always said that we will try when we get married and."-

" Laura stop. I'm proud of what I did inside of you I can't believe I'm having a kid. But baby listen I don't care when this child is born I'm just happy that's it's for us. I'm ready to be a father and I know your ready to be an mom, we're ready so don't say that you don't think we're ready because we are." Klay says happily and means every word that comes out his mouth is true lay spoken. " Soooo is it a boy or a girl?"

" I don't know be when we get back we can tell everyone ANC you can come to my next appointment."

"Sounds great baby. Look I got to go I love you and kiss my little baby girl goodnight." He says " Okay I will love you and be careful please."

Klay signs off and I'm just so happy that he's alright with us having a baby. I can't wait for him to come home now, wait that means I have to think if names but what will Klay think if them?"

next,
Week5 Brazil

Klay

I try to make my shots on the hoop but I just have to much on my mind right now. " Yo Klay you know the the ball is suppose to go in the hoop right." Jimmy says " Stop man I just got a lot to deal with." I said and then Dray comes in. " About what did Laura do something?" Dray asks

" what no no. It's just that we are having a baby." I say smiling " Whatttttt" Dray says " Man you finally made your get pregnant. Congrats bro." Jimmy says " Yeah man congrats." Dray says " Thanks man but when every time I think about the baby I feel like something going wrong.

" Man you worry to much the baby will grow and it will be fine I'm sure if it." Jimmy says " You right. Alright let's get this workout in." I said and we all went back to shooting.

That night,
SF The Thompson's
Laura

I sit in my bed thinking what a day I had of walking and eating. I put my hand on my belly and I can feel the little bump, as I know it will get bigger and bigger I start to talk to my baby.

" Hey there baby. I know you can hear me in there. I'm your mama and I'm going to love you, and care for you more then anyone in the world. You dada isn't here but I know he loves you then any daddy has ever been. We love you so much, we can't wait for you to be out we have a lot here in this world for you. Sleep tight my baby." I say and turn my lights out, and fall asleep knowing my baby is safe inside of me. I close my eyes and smile that I have a baby growing inside of me. " I love you, my baby."

Okay this was it, I know it's not all that's but it's getting there anyways how was the chapter let me know!!!!!!
What do think the gender will be a girl or a boy????
Will everyone be happy that there's a new born coming in the Thompson family???
Let me know!!!!!