Chapter 25

I'm back hope everyone had a great 4th of July, I would live to hear what did that day. Ummm I just want to say thanks to the people that are follow I never thought I would even get up to 100. Also I haven't been all that well, but I can't wait for you to read this chapter I missed all my day of making updates for you. Don't worry though I'm getting right back to it.

3weeks ago

Last night

Laura
I'm in the living room cleaning while Klay is getting ready to go out with the guys. I'm not go hbu because this house looks a mess, I'm always a person that just cleans and don't feel like going anywhere I'm just doing it because I want to.

"Hey Baby girl I'm going to go out with the guys you want to come with." Klay asks "No I'm good next time I will thought because this house is not going to clean it's self up."

" Are you sure baby girl" Klay says
"Yeah go ahead I'll keep it down ok." I say as I'm going up to Klay while kissing his cheek, while Klay puts his hands on my waist and kisses my lips.

" Fine but next time you are coming so I can show you off." Klay says " Yeah ok go go go" I say to Klay while pushing I'm out to the door slowly. " Ok look I'm going, I'm going, I love you I always will." " I love you too I gave a kiss to Klay close the door when Klay got in his car, as for me I got to cleaning and put in some music and Rocco just sits and the next you know is he paying with his toys.

12:10am

Klay

The club is blazing and I'm in the VIP section with Dray, Shaun, Steph with Ayesha as well, I can't believe Laura didn't want to come but I can't get her out the house all the time. The club is packed with people hit chicks everywhere I took a couple of shots and got drunk with the guys, the next thing I know is that I'm getting a lap dance from some striper and I'm loving it.

1:20am

I'm for getting all about Laura when I'm not even thinking about it, I put some money in her underwear and I'm just enjoying this I can't focus right now.

" Yo Klay what are doing don't you have to get home to Laura?" Dray asks " No I'm not going right now she'll be alright I'll get home don't worry." The next thing is that I'm getting shots all in my body and having my fun time.

Dray and Shaun are talking to girls and start to take them to the dance floor while Steph and Ayesha taking pics and drinking. For me I'm just partying like I always do and getting drunk everyone else is in the club, then sexy lady comes up to me and asks me if I want a privet dance. My phones rings but I turn my whole phone off so I'll have no breaks.

Well everyone knows I can't say no to that, another girl comes which makes two asses in my face I can't wait to slap them though.
All three of us went to the back and they started to dance all over me, the girls keep on touching my body I can't control myself though. I didn't know where the rest of my guys went so I just went with girls

Late night
Going home
2:40am

I get the girls numbers so I can chill with them some times and head home knowing that Laura is well asleep which means no problems or no fights.

Laura

I finish cleaning everything and done with the clothes all around the house, I know Klay thinks I'm asleep but I'm waiting for his fine ass to come home I'm very angry at him for not calling me just to be safe. All of a sudden I hear a car coming from outside knowing damn well it's Klay all the lights are out for Klay, so he can think I went to sleep let's see what he can he say about this.

Klay

I'm finally home and all the lights are out and there will be no fights tonight. I look for my keys and put it in the doorknob and turn, and close the door I try to stay quite but I hit my foot on the side of the chair. When I go to the living froom I hear the lights con on when I turned I see Laura sitting on the couch and I freeze. " Hey Klay did you have a good time at the club?" Laura asks "Yeah you know did" I say as she comes up to me and asks me " Klay did have girls dancing on you wait, before you say anything don't you fucking lie to me did you have girls dancing on you?"

I start to clear my throat "N-Nooo" " Wow you think that I'm stupid Klay there is glitter all over your shirt ok your cough." " Laura I've been stressed about the game that I just lost so what do you want to do." " What I want is that you don't have to let other girls all up on you and now you. Klay I know you don't like to lie to people but now I now I know that you just a fake ass."

She says to my face " Look ok I know that I lied to you but I love and only you." " Get the fuck out of  my face with that lying shit, you will still do it I'm not going to take it."
" Your such a bitch you know that Laura you are you act like you love me but you don't."

Laura

Really Klay if that's so then get out get out! Get the Fuck out! " Fine just when you need me don't ask me then." " Fuck you Klay" " Fuck you then Laura"

Klay gets out and I throw a glass cup to the wall and sob to the floor crying knowing that I do need Klay.

Thanks for reading remember I'm back and tell me what you think leave comments and vote love you alllll!!!!!!
Love
Crystal