Chapter 19

I just updated KT Came back home go check it out!!!!!!! Here u all go another one of my books update. 😘😘😘😘😘😢

Laura

Today is Crystal's funeral and all I'm thinking is that Klay is not coming because he's out of town and I just can't believe that he could do this to Crystal. He didn't even know her and now that she is gone what can I don't even know if I want to see Klay anymore I have to see why he did this.

Klay

I've been trying to call Laura for about 2 hours as I'm on the road and that lady from next door of my house was just a weird problem. The thing is she didn't hurt my dog so thank god for that Rocco just had a tummy bug that's all which I was happy because now his with my brothers. I have no idea why Laura is not talking to me I texted her still no answer I really need to see what's going on with her.

Laura

As they put Crystal in the ground I have this feeling that I never felt before it's like Crystal is inside of me somewhere saying that Klay is not the killer. I start crying in my sun glasses as I'm wearing a black long dress I really need to know who did this.

Klay

I finally got Laura to talk to me with the heat in her voice she says in the phone " Klay I know this may sound crazy but did you kill C- Crystal". As she says ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! I hung up the phone I can't believe she would say that.

Short chapter but at least I updated hope u like it one more chapter today for " The way she is go check it😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙