Chapter 38

Everyone I just got back from shopping again and to tell you I'm tried asf. But I do want to updated this book. Because I won't be updating a lot because I have school and you know that's a lot of work. This book is almost done it only goes up to 40 chapter because I don't have enough time to go up to 50 but let's get this chapter going.

The Thompson's
Laura

Klay has been working very hard on his shots everyday. Knowing that how good he is for the Warriors it makes a complete change. Hearing that rumors about him going to the Denver Nuggets kills me, if they let him go there I'm going to have a big problem and it won't be pretty at all.

Anyways Klay has been out a lot and this time he just wants to take a break. I know how much he misses going to clubs and having fun. I want him to still go out and fun but not all around woman. I mean yeah Klay is sexy,hot and cute so I know girls will be up on him.

Klay says he'll be home in 10 minutes so I order some pizza because that's what the little baby Thompson wants. As my baby bump grows,Klay keeps showing the baby love and it's so cute.

I hear the door open knowing that Klay is home. I put my hand on my belly telling my baby that his daddy is home. "That's your daddy! Who loves you and made you become real."

"Baby I'm home" he yells out so I can hear. "I'm in the kitchen" yelled back and Klay come room living room to the kitchen.

"Why everything time I come home your in the kitchen?" "Shut up I have to eat like a fat person because of you and speaking of fat I'm looking at one." "I'm bot fat just flabby."

Klay says as I walk to give him a kiss and hold his face. "Baby I want to spend the night like we used to just watch Tv and-." "Klay I know you want to have a night with me and that's why I got pizza." I said and kiss his nose and head back to the living  room making sure we get ready for our night together.

"Okay we're ready!" I said and Klay jumps on the couch with popcorn. I get cozy on the couch next to Klay and we talk about things.

"So baby did you think of any names yet?" "Well I was thinking if we had a girl I wanted her to be like Crystal you know. Like a stronger person then her mother,and I want her middle to be Kaylee because it's just a stronger feeling that she can be better then what her mom does."

"Okay let me tell you somthin just because you lived a hard live doesn't mean that are child won't be strong. We don't need her to be stronger then us as she's grows the stronger she'll get. I understand that you want to name them after your friends,but I don't want you to say that your not strong. You are strong Laura you just need to see it. You know what I like the name that you gave a baby girl, but what about a boy?"

"Thanks baby and for a boy ummm I was thinking about something with a K I want him to be like his daddy. So I think Ketheen Alexander like his big daddy." "You know I love that right,baby this is why I want to marry you I love you and I love that your naming my son my middle name. See you are a strong person you need to see it."

I smile at Klay and he does the same. "I love you" "I love you too" I gave him a kiss and we watched Tv until 12am and went to sleep.

Next week

Klay

"Alright what's up Dubs! Look I'm still trying to find a place for are honeymoon but I need some good ones. I know that you guys think I should go to the Bahamas for it but I was thinking that could be for another time. I am going to be walking my Rocks for the day but I'll see you my out there. Thanks for the help my fans I really do love you my funs."

As I was heading to the room with Laura I heard the door bell rang. "Baby can you get that it's Kaylee!" "Yeah I got it!" As I open the door Laura's friend looks at me up down.

"Oh my god she wasn't bull shitting! Sorry I'm Kaylee is Laura home?" "Yeah she is come on in make yourself at home." I said and she comes in.

"What a beautiful house." Thanks well it's all Laura actually you have to thank her she got the most taste." We laugh and see Laura come down the stairs.

"Hey Kaylee" "Hey ooo girl don't tell me your still letting this guy smash." "Kaylee!" "Look I don't want to mess up your girls day but I'm going to take the Rocks for a walk."

I said and they understood me so the I went to go get the dogs ready. "Oaky baby I'm out I'll be back. I need a kiss kiss." I said and she gave me a kiss that I can't hold back. "Aww your guys are so cute." Kaylee said and I shook her hand and went on.

SF Mall
Laura

Me and Kaylee are at the mall asking when she will be in my wedding. I can't keep the smile off my face because I'm marrying Klay and no one else in the world. "So when an I going to be in your wedding?" "Don't worry girl I got a spot for you."

A couples hours went by and I was at home. Kaylee said she wanted to spend more time with me and I can always say yes to that. Being with Kaylee makes me think of Crystal but I'm just happy I have Crystal still by my side in life.

We grease the door open and it was Klay. "baby I'm home" "In the living room" "at least it's not the kitch  but I am sure ready to fuck that perry fat ass of-."

Klay didn't finish is words because she saw that Kaylee was still here. "Oh Klay we all know your words are not done yet." Kaylee said "I'm hip" I said.

"Laura I can come over tomorrow and we could hang." "Yeah that sounds good." We said are goodbyes and Klay helped me up that stairs because of my stomach. As soon as I got in the the room I take Klay's shirt and go on the bed to sleep. "Man being pregnant makes you so tired."

I know is was an boring chapter but it was a chapter as I always say. School is back in one day 😫😫😫 I want to but I have to.
What do you think will happen next????
How are the baby names???
Coming out with a squeal for the boom soon!!!
And I'm making a other book it's called "For The Rest Of Life" it's about how I grow up in a violent place I think you'll like it.!!!!
Love
Crystal