Chapter 22

Laura

Randy I know you did this to Crystal so open up. I said when I got to his door, "What the fuck do you want."Randy said to put you in jail. I said "well I could tell you what what happened but you alright guess." Randy pulled me in to the house hitting and slapping me as I start to bleed out to faint. " That botch ass nigga ain't here to save you your mine." Randy said I couldn't stay awake much longer where's Llay when I need him.??

Klay

I got to Randy's house Laura's car is here and I know she's has got to be alright the police are not here yet shit. I knocked on Randy's door which send him to open the door quicker than any person. " Hey man" he said as he zips up his zipper " look man I know Laura's here." I said " well I'm not hiding anything so." I pushed him out of the way and punched him I'm the face so I can go find Laura I seen blood on the floor and police sounds of their cars." I go to an room that has Laura in it OMG Laura I said she was not hearing a thing. I picked her up and went outside of the house the police was hear it was about time. I felt an push in me which was Randy holding an gun a out of the door. " remember this she will always be mine." A gun shoot went through Randy's head one of the cops has shot him. Randy fell to the floor and Laura is still not up. " hey I need some help someone please." I said I hope she's alright I'm holding her.

We were at the hospital and Laura was fine but the thing is that she won't wake up. I wonder what's going in her head damn I still can't believe I'm here but I just love her so much.

Laura will be back soon my loves
I know it's a short chapter but it's an update so enjoy