Chapter 16

My last update and back to school tomorrow but I'm updating because you guys are so loving enjoy this chapter.!!!!

Laura: I haven't heard Chriseyboo in a week I wonder where she is and she would have never done this too me I checked my phone and there was a messages from Crystal I listened to it and it's was a little hard to hear what she was saying. It was all like Laura Randy's!!!! then went off I couldn't tell what happened but I thought to myself why would she go over to Randy's so I called Klay and ask him have he seen her he said no but he said he would like to come over. I said okay then I thought to myself that she could be at her dad's so I called her dad he knows me from my moms side they went to school together so I called him.

Mr. Gomes Crystals dad: When Crystal left my house she never called me back but then I says to myself that she is probably busy so I just waited for her to call then my phone rung. Hello I said " Hello is this Mr. Gomes" yes this is " hey Mr. Gomes it's Laura remember me you went to school with my mom Carla" yes I remember cutie we laughed so what can I help you with Laura." well I wanted to ask you have you seen Crystal " no I said wait she didn't come back home" no she didn't come back for a week". I felt so scared inside of me where could she be in this world I told Laura that we should call the cops but my phone went dead wait Hello Hello!!!!!! Shit then my door bell rings I wonder if that her I rushed to the door.

Klay: I went over Laura's and she opens the door and said come in with a sad face I said did you find out where Crystal was she said" no she's not at her dad's house where could she be I felt scared for her and then the door bell rings Laura went to go get it I wonder if that's Crystal but it was the cops.

Laura: I went to go get the door but it was two cops and they said"are you Laura Crystals friend" I said yes Klay right behind me can we come in they said I said yes. Then I asked them after the looked around the house okay what are you guys here for about Crystal the said the cop said" listen Laura we found Crystal her but she got into a accident a car crash we are sorry for your lost. I started to cry and scream as Klay put his arm around me I fell as the cops left I couldn't control myself Klay was crying a long with me OMG!!!!!!!! While I said crying Crystal why Why why!!!!!!.

Mr. Gomes the cops told me what happened to my baby girl I cried and cried why now my baby girl!!!!!!!OMG Noooooooo!!!!!!!! The cops says I'm so sorry for your lost I couldn't believe she's gone what am I going to do I cried. I started to look at her baby pictures and cryed I just can't help it how did she get into a car crash I turned on the tv and it said all the stuff about Crystals death this can't be no accident.

Wowow they found out
Mr. Gomes is smart just like Crystal
Do you think Laura will know who did this???????
Will Laura and Mr. Gomes think that Klay did it???????
What do you think