The Discovery

"Hey Amy!" My friend greeted me by the entrance of our ancient medical school. She paced towards me with her hands waving in the air with no aiming. She looks like a lunatic, but she is MY lunatic.

We hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. Her hugs are very welcoming. Whenever something goes wrong, I would always do to her. Her bear hugs are free, so why not right?

"So how was your weekend?" my adorable friend mumbled as she stuffed a mini muffin into her mouth.

"It was the usual. Do you expect me to have any excitement?" I rolled my eyes playfully as I was telling her that my life is never fun.

"What the fuck does that mean? I'm sure you had fun doing something! For all I know, you could've had fucking fun, punching numbers into the calculator and breaking those math problems you read for fun" she chuckled.

I gotta admit. She was right. I pushed my glasses up as I laughed with her. We linked arms and started skipping like leprechauns to our psychology class.

"So are you still a virgin?" Way to go. Got that right of the bat.
"My lips are..."I mumbled. She gave me a glare.
"How the fuck are you going to survive med school Amy? All the people you talk to are not virgin! Danny had sex with Jessica. Renee got laid by Michael. Jennifer had an orgasm from Antonio. Um... Let's see who else...OH YEAH! Blair was hit by David and Ann had Lenn's penis in her a couple of days ago."
"Ann lost her virginity!? Already?" I was shocked on hearing this news. But what I'm not shocked about is my friend Joanne knowing everything. She is a major social butterfly and lost her virginity last year. I guess you can say right when she found a dorm room, she hit the bed.

I felt my face feel loose as I frowned upon the news I just received.
"Aww don't worry. How about this? I will try to find a guy for you so you won't be humiliated. Alright?"
"Um no thanks Joanne. I will find the right guy and have the right kind of sex. Don't worry, it won't take long..." I shoved Joanne away from me so we don't stick to this topic. I hope I find the right guy. But who would like a nerdy, sloppy looking girl like me?

I felt someone stole my hair very lightly down my spine. It sent chills down my back which made me punch the intruder behind me as a reflex. It was David.

"Hey sweetheart! Chill, it's just me!" He chuckled, trying to shake off my punch in his stomach. He gave me a hug in response to my unspoken apology. I sometimes don't like hugging him because he is almost 6 feet and I am half his height. Well that's a bit exaggerated but I don't even reach his shoulders.

"So what are you two lovely sweethearts going?" We all approached out seats as he questioned us.
"Well obviously not getting laid!" Joanne reached her hand out, signaling I should high five her. I left her hanging.
"Oh that was bad. Speaking of getting laid, Amy?"
I shot a glare towards Joanne. She understood she was dead after psychology. Her response was looking down and trying to get her books out from her Michael Kors bag.
"Well...I would like to...keep it confidential..." I don't know how I managed those words out, but I did.
"You're still a virgin aren't you?" He smirked.
"Psh. Just because I didn't give you a straight answer, doesn't mean I'm still a virgin. It can mean something else. You never know." Boy, I suck at lying.
"Awwh. It's ok. You will find the right guy soon. Don't worry. Make sure you tell Papa David about it after you lose you virginity." He pats me on the head.

Ugh fucking David. How did that tall limpy guy was able to find a girl? More importantly, why is this school concentrated on losing thief virginity? What the hell is wrong with being a virgin? Confused in my own thoughts, Eric approached me with his large hand on my hand.

"Hello Amy bear!" His enthused voice brought me back to earth.
"Oh...hey Eric." I mumbled in a low tone.
"Hey Eric" I saw Joanne have him a sexy wave and a wink. Eric gave a sexy smirk as a response. Why? They both took away each other's virginity.