The Exotic Encounter

It was all a dream...right?
I shot up from my bed in the messiest bed head I can ever have. Plus, I was the worst headache I ever got in my life. This is why I don't drink. I lifted the comforter of my body, but also realized I never had a comforter with skulls on them.

Joanne.

I put on the slippers that were already set on the floor in front of me. I entered the bathroom to do my business and then went down with the aroma of cinnamon French toast. My Korean friend Joanne greeted me with a smile. She is wearing a white apron with a whisk in one hand.

"Hello loser. How do you like your hangover?" She went back to flipping bread on that delicious smelling pan. My mouth became watery to the point of me drooling, but I wiped away the drool before she would notice.

"I didn't know hangovers can be such an ass!" I rubbed my forehead. Joanne stopped flipping bread and went to the fridge. She pulled out a sack of ice you would find at a doctor's office and threw it to me.

"From my experience of drinking multiple shots of Soju, hangovers became my best friend. Well of course you will never be replaced". She gave me a wink.

I plopped the ice bag on top of my head and sat on a high chair in front of her kitchen island. She gave me a fancy plate with flamingoes flying off the plate and a bunch of French toast sticks with maple syrup swirled everywhere and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Joanne, you definitely know the way to my stomach.

Joanne sat next to me and we both are in silence. She knows I don't like it when people talk while eating. It's gross. I ate my food neatly with a spoon and fork. Joanne did the same thing, but she gobbled up her food like a dog, so it was messy. We cleaned our dishes and head to Joanne's room.

"Hey Joanne, can I borrow your cloths? I don't want people to think I slept on the street." I flipped through Joanne's wardrobe. She has a huge collection of short shorts, wide me is, V-necks, and heeled shoes. We have opposite tastes in clothing and shoes. Since she has a bigger chest than me, she is able to wear such revealing and open cloths. Me on the other hand, I stick with shirts and jeans. Plus, her hair is really long, which helps on covering her nipples if she ever has cleavage or a nip slip. My hair didn't reach my nipples yet.

"Sure thing. Choose the right top so you won't look like me. You know how much I don't like that!" She started stripping in front me. Her bra is lacy and hot pink. She loves those type of bras from Victoria Secret. Her boobs are perfectly round, sometimes I become mesmerized by them. We never exchanged
letters on bra sizes but I'm guessing she is a C. My B chest can't match her's, ever.

I turned around and started stripping as well.
"Awwh come on. We are the only girls here. Don't be shy". She grabbed my arm and swung me around. She didn't put on a shirt yet, so her bra is aligned with mine. I froze because in school locker rooms, I change privately. I never really changed with someone with me. Now it's Joanne. We have been friends since elementary and she knows I don't change with anyone.

I tried to release myself from her grip. "Awh man. Come on. There is nothing wrong with changing with me. I didn't say anything for the last 20 years. Don't you dare fucking turn around now!" She started to play around with my boobs and bounced them. It felt pretty weird since boobs weigh a good amount of you think about it. I just started at my boobs while she squished them. My mind went blank, I didn't know what to do.

Joanne released my boobs. "Don't worry don't worry. I'm done. Damn son. You a fucking B or something. Your boobs are small and adorable. I want to eat them up!" Her wink sent me shivers around my whole body.

"Yes I'm a B. I'm done being a B. What are you? A C?" We both started to get dressed to real.

"Nope. D."