Chasing Oblivion

Oh no. Not again.

I woke up and found myself on an empty bed again. However this time, my clothes are still on the floor. I quickly dressed myself and ran around the house like a maniac.

"Xander? Xander! Ale---" I noticed a built figure in the kitchen.

"Would you stop telling like a maniac? I'm still here. Sit down. I will give you you're breakfast." He demanded.

I sat down without saying a word. My eyes landed upon his half naked body. Boy he is so sexy I think I have fallen for him. I can't stop thinking about. This is high school all over again. However I have the man this time. Sorta. My eyes went from his body to the table. I sorta have him sounds depressing. Well, I don't know how he feels about me. By far, I'm just his sex partner. That's doesn't sound very romantic. My vision of the table was replaced by a delicious plate of French toast with syrup, strawberries, whipped cream and syrup.

"Woah. This looks delicious!" I think my voice sounded over excited. Oh wells. I dug in with my fork and knife and received the best bite of French toast I ever had. "Damn this is so fucking good! Since when were you a cook?"

"Sometimes living alone has its own perks" Xander noted.

We both ate in silence. I usually don't talk when I eat because it seems rude. But I think I'm the only one that eating in excitement. While I was eating, I felt his eyes on me. I guess he is amazed on how excited I am. Once we were both done, Xander took my plate away and cleaned the plates.

"Thank you" was all I was able to get out. I saw a grin flash on his face but it wore off when he was cleaning. Once we were done, we set off in my car. Xander planned to drive and he wanted to take me home. I don't get why because my house is just 10 minutes a way. Within 2 minutes, Xander landed his hand on my thigh and stroked it.

"When are you not horny?" I questioned.

He answered back with confidence and pride, "I'm always horny sweetheart".

I looked up and found him looking at me by the corner of his eye. He gave me a wink, which really melted me in the inside. His hand went from my thighs to under my panties. His hand rubbed all around my core, causing me to lose patience. I started moaning, making him smile with satisfaction.

"Are you always this wet?" He questioned.

"Mmhm always..." I moaned.

Once we reached my house, he released his hand from my body. I looked down and found a wet spot on my pants. Great. I think I might have squirted to get this condition. Without saying anything to Xander, I let out an "ugh" and got out of my car. I ran inside without looking at him.

"Mom...?" The house was empty. She must be with a client I guess. But she didn't tell me anything. I walk into the kitchen to retrieve the post it my mom always leaves.

Will be back soon. Make sure you eat. Love you Amelia.
Mom

I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. That someone smelling like lavender is Xander.

"So when shall we hit on your bed? We always use mine". His voice was dark and sexy. As much as I love that, something was wrong.

"I don't this this is the right time. Something's wrong..." I noted.

"What can go wrong here? It's just you and me." He whispered. I can feel my ear shivering with goosebumps. I break free from his arms and pace around my kitchen.

"This note isn't written by my mom. She never writes Amelia. She always writes Amy. Also, her sentences are too short, as if they have no feelings in it."