Mystical Trap

"What type of woman are you?"
"Haha you don't have a daddy"
"How do you not like boys?"
"Why are you such a nerd?"
"go get a life bitch!"

"Stop it! Stop it! STOP It!" I ran out of the darkness and into the streets. The trees were subtle and the street lights were dim. The neighborhood is really quiet and empty for some reason. People started to exit the place I came out of. In fear, I began to run in a neighborhood I don't know.

"Stop chasing me! What did I ever do to you?"

"You bitch! You think you're more perfect than us? You're wrong!"

Their speed increased little by little while mine was the opposite. What the hell do I do? A random flash of light appeared in the distance. That one flash turned into two. I stood on the middle of the street, waving my ha D's like a maniac for help. The car approached closer and closer. Once it became visible, I began to jump. The people behind me stood in their places and just laughed. They stopped chasing me, which was pretty odd. The car accelerated towards me. The headlights were really bright to the point where I couldn't see who was driving. Within a split second, my vision blurred and next thing you know, I'm on the road with my head on the pavement. I tried to look up to see who is the one who ran me over. The people in the background continued to giggle. The driver got out of the car and stood an inch away from my head.

"Hello darling!" I recognize that voice. I haven't heard that voice in a very very long time. My eyes widened in fear. I tried to move away from that man and tried to get up. But my whole body became paralyzed.

"Long time no see. Boy I miss that body of yours." The man began to stroke my body. From my neck to my legs. "You wouldn't happen to forget me would you? I thought I would make you never forget me. Hence, if that's the case." The man got up. I struggled and muffled to get some help, but it was no use. The people in the back didn't do anything but laugh. The man silenced those people by telling them to shut up. "Well now I shall make you remember for good!" He lifted an item that was in his hand and swung it a couple of times. It looked like a hammer or and axe. It was hard to tell from my visions. After a couple of swings, "goodbye sweetheart!" He swung it one last times directly towards my head.

"NOOOOOOO!" I opened my eyes to Xander's, Joanne's, and my mother's face. They all looked worried and frightened. I think I'm the most frightened one here. I felt cold sweats break on my forehead.

"Are you ok honey? You were having a bad dream I suppose. You mumbled no and don't a couple of times." My mom cupped my hand.

"Also the word help." Joanne crossed her arms across her chest.

"Are you really ok Amy?" Xander's face shows concern for the first time.

"Yes...yes I'm fine. Don't worry about it". I gave them a faint smile to reassure them.

I looked around and figured out that this isn't my room. I'm in a plain white box with bland furniture and machines that are beeping. I'm on a bed with white sheets and I'm wearing a gown.

"What happened...?" Was all I managed to ask.

The three of them looked at each other in concern. I guess they didn't know who should break the news to me.

"You...were in a car accident after meeting your father..." Xander spoke in a very low voice. "Your left ankle is broken, you have scars all over your body, and...you were in a coma for about a year."

Unknowingly, hot tears dripped down my cheeks. "Coma...for year? How did that happen? What about school?"

"Don't worry, the professors didn't say anything. They wished you well. Since you're really smart, they were fine. And the doctor said probably due to sudden shock of everything, you went into a coma". Joanne stated everything as if it wasn't a big deal. I say on my bed in silence. The professors are nice but I'm now a year behind. "Don't worry. I took a year off from school. We shall got back together" Joanne whispered. My eyes widened towards Joanne's face. She gave me a faint smile and stroked my hair. "Don't worry. All is well. Just focus on recovering!"