Crunching Desire

"Ugh why are you so rough? Can't you just chill for a bit"? I whined while holding up my dress.

The elevator doors open and it appears that there is no one in the hallway. I'm a bit realize bed but if there was someone, I could have yelled out rape and gotten away with it.

Xander picked me up, legs facing front and face facing back, into a hotel room.

"Woooow this room is so pretty!" I yelped as I looked around and saw many marble statues and fancy Victorian work, along with a huge king sized bed I was thrown on. Aleja--- mmhm mmmm mhm mmmua..." his lips collapsed onto mine. He took off his tie, and then his shirt in a hasty pace while kissing the life out of my lips. Xander's eyes were on fire. I guess I unleashed a beast within him. My core began to feel wet and it was throbbing for sex.

I flipped the positions around, making me on top. "Tiger. I don't know who seduced who. But tonight is the night!" I unzipped my dress and unbuckled his pants. I shed out of my dress like a snake, leaving me with nothing but my visibly wet undie. With one quick move, Xander lies on the bed with nothing at all. Just his member, his abs and his beautiful face.

I hold his member like its a joystick. "I have some questions and you better answer or else..." I pulled his penis, which made him arc his back for a second.

He didn't answer back to me, all I received was a glare. Whatever!

"Why do you want to fuck me? Out of all the hoes and whore you can fuck, why me?" I stated.

He opened his mouth but closed it.
"I don't think this question is that hard for you!"

"You're right. It's not. The answer is pretty simple. I want to fuck a virgin and open your treasure chest."

His answer infuriated me causing me to tighten my grip on his dick.

"Why did you bring me here, to this party?"

"To show off to my ex that I don't need her anymore" he hissed.
My grip tightened even more. He dare uses me!?!

"Why in the world did---" Wait. No. Joanne already has a fuck buddy. That wouldn't make any sense.
"Was that story of waiting for your love true? And-and all that about me being so sexy to you wasn't true was it?"

"No". His reply was quite fast. "God Amy! Are you ready to break my dick or something?" My grip kept on getting tighter and tighter, not paying heed to the fact that it's Xander's penis and actually cause him pain. Well fuck. He deserves that fucking pain for being such a bastard.

"Listen you bastard. I'm not liking the fact that you're just using me! Forget the contract!" I released the joystick and got off the bed. With one move, Xander's grabbed my arm, making me fall on top of him. I felt pretty nice, having my cushions on his. But I was surprised how had he was against my thighs.

"Are you doing this on purpose or did you honestly forget? Breach of the contract will cause this to be public and you can go to jail." He reached out to receive his iPhone and put it on video mode. "You may never know what I can do". His voice is stern and his eyes are emotionless. I don't care if this story goes public, I can just move out. But going to jail, for something made up, I can't afford that.

Using his body as help, I pressed forward to fix my position. I say in between his legs, staring down at him. Fuck. It's all because of this stupid contract. I'm stuck and I can't even tell Joanne about it. "Fine" was all I can get out. "But...I won't let you have it the way you want!" I grabbed his joystick and began to devour it. I forgot that his was pretty big, and I can't fit all of him in my mouth. As delicate I was, I made sure there wasn't a lot of pressure on him. But the moans he gave off sounded like I'm ready to bite him off.