Lucid Memory

It has been two months since I saw Xander and I feel miserable. My ankle is fully healed but my heart is damaged. We haven't texted each other nor called. I was and am really worried about him but I can't show it to anyone.
What can one do when she is missing someone and wants his body?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Joanne stood at her door with a tank and short shorts.

"You bitch! Can't you see how miserable I look. A good friend would be worried and tell me to come in to have a seat and rest my ankle"!

"Well I ain't your friend bitch!" She grunted.

We both glared at each other until one of us snorted to laugh. We hugged each other and she did what I yelled her to do. I sat on her bed in her room after greeting her parents.

"How you feeling?" Joanne grabbed her chair and sat on it backwards.

I leaned against the back wall of her bed and rested my ankle on her pillow. "Doing...ok.... What exactly happened a year ago?"

Her eyes widened. "You mean you don't remember?"

"Not really...".

Joanne let out a sigh. "Your mom was supposedly kidnapped and you ran over to get her. But you found out she wasn't and it was your dad's plan to reel you in and he wanted to tell you the truth since you're at a proper age. You couldn't stand it because you were bullied your whole life so you ran away and got hit by a truck, controlled by one of the Mafia members..." she whispered.

"Wait what? The truck...it was...what!?" I don't know if I heard that correctly.

"Yes. We found out from Xander that the truck driver was a part of the Mafia. Sorry..." she continued to whisper.

"I can't believe this..." my voice was shaky and it lead me to crying. I can't believe Xander's father wants revenge that badly. What else would he do? He was trying to kill me already!

My tears were unstoppable. Joanne got up and say right next to me. I can tell she is a bit uncomfortable because we both know she sucks at comforting others. Her hands stroked my back and she rested my head on her shoulders. I started to run out of tears but my heart burned to the point where I can't stop no matter what. That is when I felt something on my lips to shut me up. Joanne made a move and kissed my lips tenderly.

"Wow you're lips are really salty". She got up and smiled because she knew that her technique worked and she got me to shut up. I on the other hand stopped but was really shocked due to that kiss. Joanne got up and looked at me. Her eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips and back. She bit her lips, which to be honest, makes her look sexy with that bed head. Her face zoomed into mine and she rested her lips on mine.

"Aren't your parents going to come in?" I mumbled through our lips.

"Shut up will ya? The door is locked". She grunted. I withdrew and glared at her. Joanne groaned and got up to twist the doorknob, proving to me that it's locked. Before she retreated back to me, she dug through her drawer and grabbed a couple of things. I wasn't concentrated on what they were because within a second, she jumped onto me and kissed my lips. I didn't fight back ironically. My mind and heart agreed with each other for one. I guess I really need this since I told my fuck buddy off.

I grabbed Joanne's hair and made our kisses deeper. Our breaths hovered around us as our tongues intertwined with each other. Her lips tasted like mint, my favorite flavor. Mint chopsticks make you feel fresh, literally. Joanne grabbed my hands and rest them above her full C cup breasts. Is it wrong for me to say I love how they feel. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra because at the door, the sunlight helped her nipples become visible. I grabbed her nipples and rubbed them, causing her to moan.