Epilogue

"Honey I'm ready!" I hissed with only a sexy red and black corset on. I managed to find this corset in the bathroom on one of Xander's bedroom. Now that we live together, I get to pry on the real him. Our marriage went pretty well. Mom supported us and cried like a baby. Joanne did the same. Instead of crying, she kept cursing the hell out of me but also brought joy to the party. Our grad friends came over and had a blast. I was surprised there was no humping going on, so yeah it seems right to say it went well.

After our marriage ceremony, we went straight to having sex. The beast couldn't be tamed so I also went along with it. We have been having sex two to three times a week, every week. Short, long, role play, BDSM, you can name any genre, we did it. Xander became a pro at taking off my bra and I became a pro in satisfying his joystick. We click very well as we satisfy each other without saying a word. If our sex toys were able to talk, they would scream and eat themselves up or run away from us. More like run away from Xander but I'm guilty too.

I am eight months in and I'm still fucking skinny. I expected a huge ass bump but I guess that won't happen for another two weeks perhaps. Xander has been taking good care of me. Well when has he ever not? It's usually me that does the running away and double thinking. He would make sure I'm never hungry and also would always keep my lips occupied. It became a habit for my body to always yearn for his.

I managed to find a job at medical office. So far I'm an receptionist but soon I will get to be a doctor since I'm continuing my education. I thought it was odd for pregnant or married women to be in school. Usually they should be taking care of themselves or the family. However, since I'm in their shoes, I see no difference comparing to a regular student. As usual, I would ace my classes. However what's different is that somehow I connect my lectures to Xander. I think I have become obsessed with him. Well since he is now mine, he is trapped with me.

I join my beloved in bed as he waited for me in his full well sculpted body. I took off the corset slowly, teasing him for the body he has been longing for. He works at an editorial company filled with females. Not having my body torments him, so teasing him is delightful to me. I got on the bed, one arm over my breasts while the other down my clit. Xander grabbed my arm and brought me down to his eye level. He grabbed my leg and wrapped it around his waist. His dick rubbed against my clit.

"I love how your breasts are growing day by day" he placed his mouth on one of them, "it looks like there will be more for me to play around with." He muffled as he groped my ass.

"Mhm I love the way you touch me". That's true, I really do love him touching me. That feelings arouses me. He kept his warm, moist mouth on my breast as his hands grasped my ass and made my hips grind against his pelvis. His long, thick dick went from dry to moist due to my obvious pleasure point. I wasn't embarrassed whatsoever. His tongue swirled in circles, leaving both of my nipples warm and toasty. The way his tongue explores every part of my body just enthuses me. His mouth traveled up and down, making my whole body covered in heat from his body. He traveled up to my neck and rested there. At the same time, he jammed his dick into my body.

"Uuuuuuugh shit! I wasn't ready!" I moaned.

"Don't worry baby. I love it when you're so tight!" He made an Elvis impression and gave me a wink. Oh what am I going to do with this guy. His teeth scraped against my skin, making me feel tingly around my neck.

"Xander...what are you doing?" I struggled gasping.

"Making a mark on you." He released his grasp of my neck. "Now that mark will remind you that you always have me! Please don't ever run away again!" I was able to see his heartfelt emotion through his eyes. I guess he softened up when he started to like me. I nodded in response to his question. He smiled like a little boy who received a PS4 and hugged my lips with his.

"Say, when did you start having feeling for me Xander?"

"Just now...?" I lightly kicked his nuts and threw a couple of pillows at him. He laughed while trying to grab some of the pillows. To be honest, I haven't seen Xander laugh whole heartedly. It's always that I'm getting in trouble or I'm running away. We never had time to have real fun for him to laugh like that. I stopped throwing pillows due to this thought, which made him jump on top of me and locked my hands onto the bed. "I started liking you when I kept saving you from trouble. Well I acknowledged your beauty when I invited you to the party I didn't tell you about. But ever since then, I couldn't get you off my mind. And it's just not the sex we do. I didn't know why, but I couldn't stay away from you. I worried about you. I wanted to be with you. That's why when you rejected me before, I followed you around. I didn't know what to do with myself." During his whole explanation, he didn't make any eye contact with me.

I grabbed his face and gave him a deep, lovely kiss. "Awww that's so sweet. Thank you for choosing me." I smiled.

"Stop saying something so cheesy!" He knocked off my hands. He leaned in and gave me slow kisses. Slow enough for me to receive each and every message he was giving me.

He slowly inserted his penis in me again but this time, he tried doing it differently. He inserted it in a way that I couldn't even understand what he was trying to do. His penis went in but it curved unusually up as if it broke. I guess I can say it's my fault for being a little defensive and tight. But I didn't know a penis can do that. I looked up and saw he was just as confused as I was. He pulled out and flipped off the bed.

"Oh my fucking god are you ok!?" I got up and looked down at the floor.

"Ah...not really...I think I did something wrong to my penis..." he tried to calm the pain down with his hands but it wasn't working.

"Haha. Was I too fat for you?" I giggled.

Right that instant I felt the bed becoming a river. I think my water broke. I threw myself on the bed again, moaning in pain. "Um honey, I think the baby wants to come out now...". My contractions built up and I found myself yelling every 2 minutes. Xander managed to get up to grab his phone and called 911.

"Hello. Yeah I have two emergencies. The first one is that my wife is pregnant and her water broke. The second one is that my penis feel abnormal and it pains a lot. So I would like to get it checked. Uh huh...yes...yep that's it...ok...see you thanks." Xander hung up.

"What did...they say...ahhhhh..." I couldn't talk like a normal person anymore.

"They will be here in 5 minutes. Try to endure it honey!" Xander got up and put on his boxers, carefully, his jeans and T-shirt. When he was done, he put my bra, underwear, and a Lon Macy dress on me with great hassle. I'm glad he also thought it would be embarrassing to be caught naked in front of strangers that will be mostly men.

"Also I don't want no man looking at your body except me!" He added.

He held my hand and we practiced breathing together. I never thought constipating the baby would be a million times worse than constipating crap. Within minutes, the paramedics arrived and took us both into the ambulance.

"How the hell did you penis turn out like this..."? I really didn't get how it bent.

"Don't ask..." he put his hands over his general area. We saw everyone in the truck giving us stared. I managed to give him a painful smile despite what we are going though.

"I wonder how I'm going to explain this to our child!" My contractions were getting worse and worse.

We were sent to the ER with one getting his penis fixed while the other gave birth to a beautiful child into the world.