Quenching Thirst

"Good morning babe" is the first thing I expected to hear from my dark knight, Xander. However, I was left naked on the bed in someone else's bed without the owner being here. I got up feeling very uneasy. It's as if someone punched the hell out of my body, making me unable to stand up. I looked at my body and found multiple pink spots all over. Looks like last night wasn't a dream. His hickys are proof. As I try getting out of the bed, I found my clothes on the coffee table.

'Thank you for everything. You were a sexy beast last night. Hope everything goes well for you in the future. A.'

You have got to be kidding me! So he just leaves me here and think we are done? That's the most cowardly thing that has happened in my life so far. Ripping the note into pieces didn't change anything. Nor did sitting on the bed crying. I dressed myself up with the clothes from the night before that were just sitting on the bed.

"Xander?" I started a treasure hunt in his own house.
"Xander!" He is no where to be seen or heard.
"Xander..." I was starting to lose hope.

He isn't in his living room or kitchen. He isn't in any of the rooms in the second floor. I realized the multiple rooms were another bedroom (so he has 2 bedrooms), a game room, two bathrooms, and a door to the balcony. How rich is he?

I ran out of the house and drove off with my car in tears. So I basically had a one night stand and got thrown under the bus. I get the contract said we can have sex until I'm not a virgin anymore. Everything was happening too fast, and I'm surprised I want the pleasure to continue. He could have been nicer about the whole sex and the contract thing. But instead, he just left me in his own house.

I pulled up in front of my house and barged inside.

"Hey sweetie! How was sleepovers at Joanne's? Honey! What's wrong?" She stopped me at my tracks and grabbed me by my shoulders. I am miserable enough, so I hugged my mom, just in case she won't see my face falling apart.

"Mom. I don't know what to do anymore." I whimpered.

"Sweetie what happened?" She rubbed my back, causing me to cry even more.

"The douche bag that entered my life just left out of nowhere. I don't know if I will see him again. He was a good friend to be honest." I stopped myself there because if I go on, I might end up talking about our erotic night.

"Aww sweetie. It's ok. He will come back soon. Did he tell you he was going out of state?"

"No mom. He didn't say anything like that". I'm released that she brought that point up.

"Then it's fine. You will see him sooner or later! Now go to your room and freshen up. It's game day and we should watch the football game. Today it's patriots vs. jets. Come on now." She gave me a tight hug and left me do to my own thing.

I ran to my room, closed the door like a little kid and jumped on my bed with tears. I felt very betrayed and I don't know how to handle it. I can't just go up to Joanne and tell her everything. They would be a bit weird. I can't tell anyone about this. I'm so trapped and betrayed.

Pik-bloop

I raced around my room to see if that ringtone was a text message from Xander. I think I became the internet sensation obsessed girlfriend. Well I'm not even his girl. My phone displayed I have one new message but it's not from Xander. It's from a foreign number.

I clicked on the text and found the content very surprising.
If you want to see your father again, meet me in Hotel X lobby. Here are directions on how to get there...
There is a map and a whole bunch of directions I can look up on google maps. Someone found my father. I'm taken aback that a random stranger messaged me, knowing my father is missing and out of all days, it happens today. Betrayal and blackmail all in the same day. What more can I ask for?