Sinful Revenge

"So he never went to Europe, was arrested three times and was not a virgin...". Joanne repeated whatever I told her but in 3 seconds.

"Yes that bastard was fake!" I yelped out in the cafe we were chilling in. I jumped out of my seat when exclaiming that to her but sat my ass back down due to all the states I received.
"Sorry." I repeated my apology and bowed my head until they went back to what they were doing.

"That son of a bitch was fake to me too then! Ugh the audacity! We need to do something about it!" Joanne muttered.

"I'm with you on that sista!" I seconded her.

We both say in silence, sipping our coffee until we get an idea.

"GOT IT!" We both were synchronized in our enlightenment.

"You go first". I didn't want to go first because usually Joanne has the better ideas.

"Ok how about this. We strip him naked and tease and torque him to the point he can't handle it!" Joanne said this in immense enthusiasm.

"So basically three way BDSM." I sipped my coffee.

"Basically. What you think?" She leaned forward for my answer.

"Are you fucking crazy! Hell no. I ain't sharing his body with anyone. Wait...however, I wanna know if he still wants to fuck other girls...". I can't believe I'm second thinking this idea.

"Ok let's hear your idea then." Joanne leaned back and sipped on her coffee.

"Um...I was thinking more of getting all his previous sex mates and gang up on him." My voice trailed off towards the end.

"So you want it to be a 5 way BDSM?" Joanne questioned.

"NO. Stop it with the BDSM!" I exclaimed.

Joanne shut herself up but she had a huge grin on her face. I tried avoiding her face but her unattractive face with that grin is hard to avoid.

"ALRIGHT FINE! We will use your idea. I can't believe we are going with this..." I looked down in shame.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you both. It's just innocent revenge. YOU can do whatever you want with him". She winked at me.

That night, we prepared our gear. We wore a black one piece with a black hat. Note that we both aren't wearing any bra or panties. Our nipples perked up under our one piece. I felt uncomfortable by looking at Joanne's. She noticed where I was looking and pinched my nipples. I felt extremely uncomfortable. She laughed really loudly to my reaction. I carried a side bag with a vibrating penis ring, handcuffs and a dildo harness. Joanne claimed she stole the ring from one of her sex mates but I don't even know anymore. She carried a side bag filled with a anal toy, condoms and a scissor. I didn't question her at all.

We both entered her car with the excuse of Joanne sleeping over at my house. Mom won't be home until three days later this time so we are safe.

"Think of this as your sex teacher showing you how to do proper sex...or maybe I can help you with different sex positions..." Joanne stated as she was trying to calm me down. I was having an anxiety attack from going on with this revenge.

We arrived in front of his house in one piece. The reason I say that is because Joanne was driving 85 mph. Who the hell gave her a driver's license?

"Call Xander and tell him to meet you in front." Joanne whispered as she was getting ready to hide.

I brought up my cell phone and called Xander. My fingers were shaking from nervousness. Within 2 rings, Xander picked up.

"Well hello. I was thinking about you just now." His tone was low and sexy. He seems to be his usual self.