Seven

{y/n}
"Let's go!" Said Naruto, enthusiastically. Where the fuck does he get so much enthusiasm from?
"Hold your horses, Naruto!" We left the village. Sheesh, I've never left the village before. It's such an amazing feeling! The bridge builder's name was Tazuna. I asked," hey Mr. Tazuna, your country is the land of waves. Right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Kakashi sensei, the land of waves have ninja don't they?"

"No, there are no ninja in the land of waves. Ninja are supposed to give the five great shinobi nations military strength. The land of waves, which is a island, doesn't need it because it's covered with water on all four sides."

After which he started all the five great shinobi nation shit. I, however , knew all that and decided not to pay attention. There was silence for a really long time after he was done. And... Lo! We were ambushed! Two weird looking ninjas with even more weird ninja tools attacked us. A chain of what looked like shuriken, was wrapped around Kakashi. The two ninjas pulled the chain and......😨

They turned towards Naruto. And that Baka was just standing there. I ran as fast as I could and threw a shuriken so that it went and hit the tree near by. The chain got stuck. I took a run up and jumped on their shoulders. Then I kicked their faces in opposite directions.

The way they both fell was funny as ef.Then I went and yanked the chain and the ninjas left it. But there was more. These morons had even MORE weird ninja tools. They got up and went towards Tazuna-San. "Sasuke! The bridge builder!"

{SASUKE}
Oh yes the man. I ran towards him and threw a few kunai at the weird ninja. I took another and stood in front of him. Suddenly, Kakashi came and blocked the ninja , who fell down. Hmph, show off! After a while Kakashi said,"Sorry Naruto. I didn't come for help. I thought you could handle them. Good job Sasuke and (y/n)!" Obviously, hmph. We are AMAZING!

{y/n}
Then Kakashi said,"hey Mr Tazuna, you said it was a C rank mission. I didn't know that there would be ninja we had to fight!"
"You knew?" Said one of the ninja weirdos
"A puddle on a sunny day, when it hasn't rained in weeks? And Mr Tazuna if we had to fight ninja this would be counted as a B rank mission!"

I glanced at Naruto and his hand was bleeding a bit. "Um... Sensei? Naruto's got hurt."

"I know. Naruto, don't move around much. The ninja tools which these ninja have poison in them. The more you move, the more the poison will spread."

"So what's our next move?" I asked.
"Hmm... This type of missions are way too tough for genin. And Naruto's hand can be a trouble.*sigh* I guess we should go back to the village."

{NARUTO}
Look at that brat(Sasuke)! Acting so cool as if though it was no big deal! Sure (y/n) did a great job but.....
I just stood there and did nothing!
I took a kunai and hit myself where I had got hurt from the ninja. "Ugh! Why am I so diffrent?"

I don't know!"why can't I keep up with you? Upon this wound, I pledge, that I will not lose to Sasuke! I will not be a fool dattebayo!"

{y/n}
Geez.... He's hella weird. Come on dude! And I'm such a dope my mouth just had to open and say,'omg! That was so cool! the way you removed the poison and all!But guess what?"

"If you loose any more blood, I'm afraid you're going to die!"
I was cut by Sasuke again! How the heck does he know what I am about to say? Hmph!Damn you! I arched an eyebrow at him, which meant why the hell do you always do that?!

{KAKASHI}
That's what I was going to say! Hearing that, Naruto didn't move. He started sweating. Then out of the blue, he went crazy and started moving here and there.

"Hold it Naruto. Let me have a look."

He gave me his hand. I was surprised as the hound had already started to heal. Is it because of the nine-tails? It must be. I looked up at Naruto who was REALLY worried. He asked,"hmm... Sensei? Is everything ok? You look very serious!"

"Yeah everything is ok! We will continue our mission!"

❤️
I hope you like this chapter and can understand what's going on because, hmph, it was really effin confusing writing it.
Sasuke: "when is mission going to get over?"
Sejal:"um.."
Naruto:"I miss ramen!"
Kakashi:"why are you guys so impatient? It's Sejal's decision! After all she's the author!"
Sejal:"thank you Kakashi!"
Kakashi:"anytime!😊"
Until the next chapter,

Love,
Sejal x