Nine

{(y/n)}

A sword, no a HUGE sword came towards us." Watch out Naruto!" Exclaimed Kakashi sensei. Naruto quickly moved and the sword hit a tree. A man came out of nowhere, and was standing on the handle of the sword. He turned a little to have a good look at us. His faces was covered in tape till his nose. Ugh. Another!

Now I bet Naruto and Sasuke must be curious to know the three faces which are a huge fucking mystery! The swordsman was also wearing a headband which had the hidden mist's symbol on it. Could it be that he is one of the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist? I think so." Well, well. If it isn't Zabuza Momochi? A rogue ninja of the mist."

I knew it! And when the fuck will this baka learn? He just started running towards the rogue ninja. Luckily Kakashi sensei stopped him. He said." You're in the way. Get back."

"But why?" God just shut up for once!

"He is not like those other ninja. He is in a whole other league. If he is our opponent, only this...."

Sensei said while holding his headband as if to reveal his left eye." This could be treacherous."

"Kakashi of the sharingan eye. Did I get that right?" Said Zabuza. Wait... What? Sharingan? I was so shocked I almost trembled. So was Sasuke. He look towards me as if to say him too? Well.... I shook my head to say I don't know!
"It's too bad eh? But you'll have to hand over the old man." Heh! Never bruh!
"Now quick! Mangi formation: protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight! I taught you teamwork. Now is the time to use it!" And finall sensei had revealed his left eye. It sure was the sharingan! But why only in his left eye?
"Well. Looks like I get to see the sharingan in action. This is an honour."
"Everybody keeps saying sharingan, sharingan. Would someone please tell me what sharingan is?" Said Naruto.
"Sharingan..... A rare power of the eyes-"

"The user of this dojutsu can easily see and comprehend any genjutsu, ninjutsu and taijutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker. The sharingan is a special, rare kind of dojutsu. However there is more to the sharingan to that. A lot more." Ha! Who cuts who this time!

"You got it right kid. But you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can analyse the opponent's technique and then copy it to the smallest detail." And slowly we were covered with fog, again. I guess I will have to get used to this."as for you jōnin, in the assassination unit of the mist, we had a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile is in our bingo book. It called you 'the man who copied over a thousand jutsu: Kakashi, the copy ninja." So... Kakashi seems really famous. Cool!

{SASUKE}
Wait. The sharingan is a rare trick that occurs in a few members of the Uchiha clan. Like ( Yn). Her mother must be having the sharingan so it was passed down to her! But that is a different case scenario.Could Kakashi be...?
" enough talking. I need to exterminate this old man." Said the Zabuza guy. All three of us quickly went and guarded the bridge builder. "So I'll have to eliminate you first, uh Kakashi? So be it!" He took his mighty sword and.... This Baka rogue ninja was standing on the damn water!
"He is building up a huge amount of chakra!" Said Kakashi.
"Ninja art: hidden mist jutsu!" And he left and the fog became more and more thicker. We could barely see a thing!
"He's going to come after me first."
"But sensei, who is he?" Said I
"Zabuza Momochi, the ex-leader of the assassination unit of the mist. He is the master of the silent killing technique."
"Silent?" Asked Naruto.
"As the name suggests,it happens in an instant, without any warning of any kind. It's so fast that you pass through this life without realising what actually happened. The sharingan can't fully neutralise it so don't lower your guard!"

{(yn) AND SASUKE}

After listening to that, I got more alert. I was thinking to activate. My sharingan..... But it's incomplete. If Kakashi's sharingan, which is complete, can't keep up with this technique then mine wouldn't even stand a chance! But it could help a little. Right?

"But if we fail, we're only going to loose our lives." Da fuck is wrong with him? Minute by minute the fog only got thicker. I saw Naruto began to tremble and so was I. But I tried my best not to let my guard down. Suddenly,"8 points. Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular,sublivion artery kidneys, heart. Now, which will be my kill point?" Oh no! This is bad. This is really really bad! Through the thick mist, I managed to see a figure standing on the water again.

{SASUKE}

Kakashi started to infuse chakra. A lot of chakra. But wait. What an intense thrust for blood! Ones hollow breath. One tiny movement if the eye is enough bring on instant death. If it goes on like this I'll go mad! The clash of two jōnin intend to kill. I never felt anything so.... So.. Scary and dark. It's as if my own life is being chocked off. No! I can't take it! I'd rather take my own dear life!
"Sasuke!" What?
"Calm down! I'll protect you with all my life. All of you. I will not allow me comrades to die. Trust me!"
"I wouldn't be so sure!"

❤️

That was crazy chapter wasn't it? And I guess by now you might have a few ( hundred) grammatical errors. I apologise for that but I suck in the whole grammar department. The next chapter is going to be about you! Yes, you. All things like:
How do you look.
Favourite food,
Character etc. etc.

Until then

Love,
Sejal x

,