Fifteen

{SASUKE}
Sensei was face to face with Zabuza. They weren't fighting, just staring at each other. And I saw (y/n)'s kunai come in my direction. I caught it and went towards that weird ice mirror thing. I saw a small gap between two mirrors and aimed the kunai through them so it reaches (y/n). But.....no. That Haku guy got a hold of it. Damn you! Then all of a sudden, two shuriken came flying out of nowhere and hit Haku and he fell out of the mirror. I could see a badly injured (y/n) who was still alive. Haku must have thrown senga at her her. Then, all of a sudden, there was a smokescreen.Hmph! Show off! I knew that it was Naruto.
"Naruto Uzumaki is here!"
If that loser would've stayed inside the smoke, we could have an advantage! But no! He jus wants to effin show off!
"Shadow clone jutsu!"
Then Zabuza threw a few shuriken at Naruto.

"Naruto! Get out of the way!" Yelled Kakashi. But wait. Haku used senga to stop the shuriken to hit Naruto! But why would he do that?

"Naruto! What do you think you are doing? Do you know you've just made yourself in a human target? You should always keep the enemy guessing!" Said Kakashi.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
But there is another mystery. Haku.

"Haku! What are you doing?"

"Zabuza. This boy. Let me fight him my own way."

"So you want me to leave this to you? Hm. The usual. You're so soft."

{y/n}
Yeah. This motherfucker is soft! He cut me with his needles, yet he didn't hit a single vital spot.

"You, your mask and your stupid story and being with Zabuza." Said that Baka.

"Deception: keep the enemy guessing. That is the art of a true shinobi. Don't take it personally." Said Haku.
And while you guys are having a nice conversation, why don't I take the chance and throw a kunai at him?
Surprise motherfucker! Oh shit. He freaking dodged it!

"I haven't forgotten about you. Not for an instant. Some people accept their defeat gracefully, others not. So be it! Let's finish our off battle! Till the death!"

"Where the hell are you going?" Asked Naruto.

"Don't worry, Naruto. Our battle will be next." Someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Sasuke.

"What about the bridge builder?" I asked.

"Kakashi sensei is there. Don't worry. So, how are you planning to get out of this ?"

"Now that Naruto is here, you and I will punch the mirror from here, while Naruto will do it from the outside."

"Nice plan!"

"Pssst! (Y/n)! I'm here to help you!" What?! That Baka ! I swear I'm so done with him! And I could see Sasuke face palm himself.

"Couldn't you stay outside, Naruto?" I said.

"We had a plan, you know!. Sasuke said.
Before we knew it, we were attacked by senga, again. Shit loads of senga were cutting us. Sasuke stood up and did a fire ball jutsu.

"You're gonna need much more heat to melt this!" Boasted Haku.

❤️
Sorry for a short update! Well, now that my school is gonna start, my updates will get slower. But I can't believe it that I'm done with the fifteenth chappie already! Thank you so much for reading.
Until 8+8

Love,
Sejal x