Forty-one

{y/n}

I was trapped in Gaara's ........ Thing. Not the sand. Turns out, he had a tailed beast sealed inside of him too. The one tailed beast. The more anger and pissed he got, the more he turned into that thing inside of him. Creepy. He could detach some parts of his hand . He used it to trap me against a tree. Its grip got stronger by the minute. Naruto was trying to beat him with his clones. Soon Gaara turned completely into the tailed beast. It was REALLY huge. Naruto did some random hand signs and.......... He summoned a huge huge huge huge huge really effin huge toad. Oh. My . Fuck.
Did I mention that I have a strong this against toads? I'm not scared of them. Just disgusted. I looked at Sasuke. He was surprised too. I guess the four of us got stronger. Then all of a sudden, bam! Everything went black.

🙈🙉🙊

Unfortunately, I was at the hospital. All thanks to Gaara. Bastard. My back was severely injured and the rest of my body was covered in bruises. And they hurt. My bones had gone stiff. Sasuke was there too. He had used Chidori more than twice. Which he shouldn't. Idiot. His bed was just beside me and there was a curtain. Thank goodness he was there otherwise I would get bored to death. My greatest fear. After I was done with my lunch, Naruto had come to visit us.

"Hey, (y/n)! Meet Pervy Sage!"

"Pervy what?"
There was a man standing behind Naruto with long, white and spiked hair and two lines starting from his eyes and ending at his jaw line.

"Hello there! You must be (y/n). Naruto talks about you. And this young man must be Sasuke."

Naruto crawls nearer to me and whispered,"(y/n). You better be careful. Pervy sage is a huge pervert. Put the sheets over you."
I looked down at my hospital dress and...... It's ok. Except I rolled up the sleeves.

"But he does look like one."

"He is! Believe it! He was the one who trained me in that one month!"

"My name is Jiraiya."

"Hi. Nice to meet you........wait....."

"What?"

"Are you the author of Icha Icha paradise?"

"Ye- wait. You read my books?"

"I think the answer is yes?"

"Aren't-"

"Yes, I am too young to be reading your books. No I don't give a shit."

He was dumbfounded. He just stared at me.

"Closer your mouth and look at me with respect Mr. Author. Act a little descent with your fan here."

"Yes."

I turned to where Naruto was standing. His expression made me burst into laughter. It was damn hilarious. His eyes were popped out and his lower jaw was literally on the ground. I pushed his lower jaw up and giggled.

"Well.... How are the two of you now?" Asked Jiraiya.

"Better." Said Sasuke. He gritted his teeth. Was he angry?

"I'm taking a lot of time to recuperate. The bruises and my back hurst a lot."

"Hey Naruto." Said Sasuke.

"What is it?"

"I want you to fight me. Right now."

"What? Are you out of your mind Sasuke? Can't you wait until you get healed? You-"

"I will. I will fight you. Right now."

I got up. Every joint in my body hurt. I slapped the both of them.

"If the two of you don't get your shit together, I swear to the sage of the six paths that you would break all of your bone in a matter of minutes. You got that?"

I returned to my bed. Jiraiya helped me. He asked,"(y/n), will you be able come to the funeral?"

"Yes."

"Whose funeral?" Asked Sasuke.

"Lord Third."

❤️
Welcome Pervy Sage!

Jiraiya: I'm sick of that name. I thought that you would at least call me Jiraiya.

Seharu: too bad. Just to let you know this is the only time you are going to be seen in this book. Sorry. To break it to you.

Jiraiya: hate you.

Seharu: Arigato.........?
Until I actually get some questions for the authors trivia. God damn it!

Love,
Sejal x