Forty-seven

{SASUKE}

"What?! But we are very good allies with the Grass! Why would they do such a thing?" Yelled Tsunade.

"And they want Sasuke and Naruto too." Commented Kakashi.

"Those bastards!" Yelled Naruto.

"Forget about the mission I gave you and go and rescue (y/n)! But wait for a minute."

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!"
It was Hinata. The moment she saw Naruto, her cheeks became a light tint of pink.
"You summoned me, Lady Tsunade?"

"Yes. You are to go with Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto to the Grass village."

"B-but wha-"

"We will give you the details on the way. The hidden Grass village is 18 hours from here, I believe?" Said Kakashi.

"Yes. You have half an hour to pack your stuff and meet at the North gate. You are dismissed!"

{y/n}

"Hey! Wake up! You're not supposed to sleep! Get up sleeping beauty!"
Boiling water was thrown on me. I was not sleeping. I couldn't. I was chained up and my eyes were just closed so I could ignore the pain. The pain from the lightning style jutsus they used on me. Not only that, they hit me with chains and what not. It was horrible. My wrists were bleeding and so was the cut across my torso which was given to me at the time of kidnapping.

"I-I am a-awake."

"Good-"
"Is that how we treat our guests, Shunichi?"

A man wearing a dark blue kimono entered the room. He had a thin moustache and had really long hair.
"I apologise for the way Shunichi was behaving with you. I am Lord Itsuki. I am the king of the Grass."
I didn't have the strength to talk to him so I just gave a nod. I noticed the Shunichi guy glare at the moustache guy.

"Do you know why did we bring you here?"

"T-that was wh-what I was g-going to ask y-you." I nearly whispered.

"Look at her! Shunichi! Get her a glass of water!"
Shunichi left the room.

"You are very talented, (y/n). And gifted too. We have brought you here so we could make you....."

Shunichi came back with a glass of water and held it near my mouth.
"Th-thank you."
He help me drink a little when,

"We want you to become a Grass shinobi."

I spit the water out.

"What?!" My voice cracked.

"Yes. Your friends are on their way. They will be joining too."

"No! I will not join you! I was born in the leaf, graduated from the LEAF academy and I am a Leaf ninja! I will not join you!" I tried to shout but my voice hardly came out. The expression on Itsuki's face went from calm to disturbed. He came closer to me and said," why not?"

"B-because I b-belong fr-from the Leaf and I will re-remain a Leaf shinobi." I said lifting my chin higher.

"We'll see about that later. Chain her legs too."

Holy Sage of the Six Paths. Give me strength. Think (y/n). How can you escape?

{HINATA}

Kakashi sensei was done telling what had happened. I couldn't believe my ears. (Y/n) was kidnapped. And Sasuke said that there was blood on the floor. I was on the verge of tears. Half because I was angry and half because....... (Y/n) is such a lovely person. I always envied her. She is so bold. And today this has happened to her. I am ready to do anything to get (y/n) back.

{NARUTO}

Why would they kidnap (y/n)? And they want me and Sasuke too? What is this?

{SASUKE/NARUTO}

I don't have a good feeling about this. I hope (y/n) is still alive.

❤️
My my. (Y/n) has been kidnapped and tortured!😲 but Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata are there to rescue her!

Hinata: of course! She is our friend!

Sasuke: why are you doing this to (y/n)?

Naruto: yeah. It feels like hell.

Seharu: real hell is coming in the next few chapters!😏

Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata and Kakashi: AAARRRGGGH!!!?

Tee hee!

Until the rescue,

Love,
Sejal x