Forty-three

{y/n}

"Hey (y/n). Do you want to come with us for some ramen?"

"Now that we're back from the mission, why not?"

Naruto kept giggling and Sasuke kept looking at me like a creep. What the hell is wrong with these idiots?

{NARUTO}
Today is the day......

{SASUKE}

When we see what is behind (y/n)'s mask!
Naruto told me this during our mission. He said that we will treat (y/n) to ramen. At Ichiraku's obviously.There she will have to take her mask out. And we will be able to see her real face!

"Hey Naruto! You're back from a mission I see."

"Yes. I have two friends over. I'm giving them a treat."

"A treat,uh? Well, you're welcome to Ichiraku's! Is it three miso soup with extra pork?"

"Yes."

(Y/n) took a good look at the environment. She asked," Is this your favourite ramen place, Naruto?"

"Yes. I come here almost every day."
She nodded. How can Naruto act so cool? I'm getting stressed over here! We are going to be seeing (y/n)'s face over here and this looser wants to chat with the shop owner and (y/n)! Sheesh!

"Here it is. Three miso soup with extra pork."

(Y/n) reached for the wooden chopsticks and broke them in half. She reached for her mask. 😰 I'm getting so nervous. What is her mouth is like........ Doesn't go with her beautiful onyx eyes? Argh!
The mask came down.

Guess what? There was another mask. Only there was a hole for the mouth. 😧😯

I looked at Naruto his reaction was same as mine. She already started eating , not paying attention to the facial expressions of her teammates. When she did, it was in middle of a slurp. She gulped.

"What is it? Why are you two staring at me like that?"

"You had another mask under that one."

"Ya. Well, it's new."

"Why do you have the second one? Doesn't it get suffocating ?"

"No. This is a very special fabric. I got it so I can eat the tasty food The leaf village has!"

We both face palmed ourselves. I'm such an idiot.

"And why do you have the mask on the first place?" Asked Naruto .

Her tone went from joyous to cold. "None of your business. Shut up and eat you ramen."

❤️
Yup. That s what I meant by silly chapter. Just to let you know, a few chapters are just fillers. But you have to read them eventually.

Q. What is the name of the YouTube video that you were talking about?

Ans. It's called"MY FIRST VIDEO " and you will have to watch it in full volume because the volume is very very low.
Until😢😣😭

Love
Sejal x