Thirty six

Before i start the chapter i jus wanna let you know that there will be new format of writing.( just for a few chapters)

This is (y/n)'s pov

This is Sasuke's pov

This is both.

So...... yeah thats it.

_________________________________________

I woke up early and started the routine which Kakashi told to do. I wore gloves. You know to cover that damn mark.

I reached the foots of the Hokage mountain, tied my hand and started climbing. The sun was not up yet. The sky was a light tint of purple. It was a beautiful morning.

The alarm started ringing. Ugh. Curse that thing. When I checked the time, it was 4:35. Why am I up so early? Wait. Training! Holy- Kakashi is going to kill me. Aaaahhhh! We were supposed to jog to the Hokage mountain right? I SPRINTED. As I got nearer I saw (y/n). She was almost at the top!!

I almost reached the top. When I looked down, I saw Sasuke. He gonna be dead.

"First one to reach uh?" Said Kakashi.

"Yes."

"Where is Sasuke?"

"Down...... there"

"Lets start!" Yelled Sasuke.

                         🙈🙉🙊

"You got the hand signs?"

"Uh-uh."

"Its very similar to what you do with water."

"Is it?"

"Yes. You keep your hand in front of your mouth like this and blow."

I did like he said. And what came out?

A small ball of fire.

Sasuke started to laugh.

"What? It was my first try!"

"You have a long way to go (l/n)."

I did it again. This time it was much more bigger. I looked at Sasuke and he was staring in the direction in which I did the jutsu. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes.

"How was it? Was it good?"

"You............. you still have a LONG way to go."

"But your face says something else."

He kept quiet.

"Dont tell me!"

"What?"

"I did better than you?"

"What? No!" He looked away.

"You are breaking eye contact! You are lying! Yes! I did better than Sasuke! I did better than Sasuke! I did better than Sasuke! The great Uchiha has been defeated!"  I sang.

"Whats going on over there?" Kakashi said, not taking his eyes off the book in his eyes.

"I did the fire ball jutsu better than Sasuke!"

"Thats nice. Now, come over here."
He said while shoving the book in his pocket.

"What I want you do is, do the fire style jutsu. Then, using your left hand, apply water style with your left hand."

I obeyed. First doing the fire ball jutsu. But when I applied water style. My hand hurt a lot. I screamed in pain even. But the jutsu was successful.

"You just created your own jutsu!"

"Did I? Wow. I never thought I would make my own jutsu."

"What are you going to call it?" Asked Sasuke.

"Boil style: boiling spitter!"

❤️
Congrats on making your own jutsu, (y/n). Well. Just to let you know, the book's last chapter is the 50th.
Until the training continues,

Love ,
Sejal x