Sixteen

{THIRD PERSON}
Sasuke,(y/n) and Naruto were attacked by senga again."where are the needle attacks coming from?" 😵Asked Naruto. That same question was running through (y/n) and Sasuke's mind that very moment.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto attacked all the ice mirrors at once with his shadow clones. But, it was no use. The ice tower stood like it was. Kakashi realised," It's kekkei genkkai!" Kekkei genkkai is like the sharingan, it cannot be learned. If one possesses a kekkei genkkai type of jutsu, it means that it is passed on from his/her forefathers.
It's usually two types of elements mixed to make a new type of element. Like our little (y/n), as she possesses both water style and fire style. She can mix the 2 elements to make a new element:boil. And the kekkei genkkai jutsu cannot be destroyed by on one else, but the user.

"Hey, (y/n)! Why don't you sneak out and protect Tazuna-San? I have a feeling that Kakashi and Zabuza are going to start a battle any moment." Said Sasuke.

"Yes ..... But how the fuck am I supposed to get out of this place?" Asked (y/n)

"Your Sharingan!" Oh yes! 😁Thought (y/n). She activated her sharingan and two ice blocks seemed to have a gap larger than the other. She ran through that gap as fast as she could, dodging Haku's hand which was trying to catch her. Zabuza was surprised at this. How could Haku let this brat run out of his jutsu? He is going to pay for this! Thought Zabuza. He was really furious. 😡

{y/n}
Yes! Made out of the ice thingy! I ran towards Tazuna-San and stood in front of him with a kunai. You should've looked at Kakashi sensei's face! It was as if though he had seen a ghost😨! I smirked at him.😏

{KAKASHI}
Who knew (y/n) could get out of Haku's jutsu, without destroying it! She is amazing!
"Come on you two bakas! You can do this!" Cheered (y/n).

"No, (y/n). Don't push them. That boy is a whole different breed. He lives for pain. He thrives it!" I said.

"That's the thing that are not taught about in the ninja academy in your village! If you are in a battle, feeling should be kept aside." Said Zabuza. He was right. A shinobi should not fight with feelings. It only makes them weaker and they lack concentration. I heard Sasuke and Naruto shouting in pain when they were attacked by senga again. I have to do something!

I could make a run for it and go and save  Sasuke and Naruto, but then Zabuza will go after Mr Tazuna. (Y/n) is strong, but she is no match for Zabuza.

I could create shadow clones, but then Zabuza will just make water clones and fight. I'll be wasting my chakra.*sigh*. I guess only this would work........

❤️
Sorry for such a small chapter! I was thinking to finishing the fight in this chapter itself but then got bored. So....... Sowwy! Plus I put emojis so that you don't get bored when you read!😇 I'm such a caring writer! I care bout me readers! Because I love you all!😘😘 hehe
Until when this battle finally fucking ends,

Love,
Sejal x