Twenty

{THIRD PERSON}
All of the ninja took there seats. (Y/n) was sitting a few benches behind Naruto and a bench diagonal to Sasuke.
They had to answer ten questions in an hour. If anyone was caught cheating 2 marks deducted, if caught cheating 5 times, they and their teams were disqualified.

The test has begun. (Y/n) and Sasuke are keeping their cool. What about Naruto? He is really tensed. Written tests was his weakness. He tried to calm down and read each question.with every minute he getting more and more tensed. Why? He didn't know anything. (Y/n) made out that these questions were too hard for genin. She got stuck on the third question. What should she do?

She realised if we are caught cheating only a deduction of 2 marks. Wait.......

The questions are so hard, but if are caught, only a deduction of 2 marks thought Sasuke.

These people WANT us to cheat. But to cheat without getting caught! Sasuke and (y/n) thought. They both activated their sharingan and started copying whatever the person in front of them.

I hope Naruto gets the trick! Thought (y/n). And obviously, Naruto didn't get the trick at all. He was sweating. He checked the time, 10 minutes till the proctor will reveal the 10th question.

"Um.... N-Naruto?" He heard a female voice whisper. He saw, beside him was Hinata.

"If you want, I can show you my paper."

What? Why is she........ Leave it . He tried to peep in her answer sheet and a kunai came flying from the direction of the proctor.

"5 strikes and you're out, kiddo!" Said the proctor.

"Number 59, FAIL."

This got Naruto tensed. (Y/n) kept on writing. Little did she know, a few seats behind her, Ino Yamanaka was preparing for her mind body transfer technique. When (y/n) was in the jutsu, Ino had taken over her mind. No quickly read the answers and tried to write it on her answer paper. Shino Aburame, a member of team 8(with Hinata and Kiba.) sent his insects to help him cheat. Gaara of the desert used his sand to make a third eye, invisibly connected to the optic nerve and roam around the hall finding the answers. Basically, almost everyone had figured out to cheat without getting caught. But, some where clueless that the proctors could see them cheating. They were disqualified.

"Ok. Time for the tenth and final question. But, it's your choice to take it or not. If don't you will be disqualified with your teammates."
Whispers had covered the hall.
"But, if you do wish to attempts the question and get it wrong...... You'll be forbidden to take the Chūnin exams ever again!"

Everyone was confused. To take the question or not? Yes? Or no?

"So, who decides not to take the question?"
After a long period of silence, a boy from the hidden grass village stood up and apologised his teammates for he was too scared. After him, many more ninja rose their hands. In a matter of minutes, the hall was half full.
What to do? Should quit? No! I can't! But if I. Get it wrong, Sasuke and (y/n) will beat me up! What is it's easy? But what is its not? Naruto was sweating. He was confused, worried. He rose his hand and banged it on the table.

"I'm not giving up! Even if I remain a genin the rest of my life, I will still become hokage!" He yelled.

You little bastard! Way to go! Thought (y/n).

He's got guts!

"Is that it? Does anyone else want to quit? No? Ok....... You all have passed the first stage of the exam!"

{y/n}
What? YYYYAAASSSS!! Way to go! Come on! Let's leave this hall already! Mr proctor said there never was a 10th question.oh! And someone just had to ask what did the proctor mean. I mean it was because the same situations come in missions! You have to either do or die! Duh! Well...... Common sense ain't common these days. Mr proctor was explaining the same shit in more detail, when something came from the window. A kunoichi was standing.

"Ok! Listen up! I'm your proctor for the second stage: Anko Mitorashi! The second part will be held tomorrow! Come at the training tomorrow at 10 a.m! You are dismissed!"

❤️
Just to tell you, my exams are coming so the updates will be really really really slow. I'll try my best but..... Yeah

Until the second stage

Love
Sejal x

Sharingan( sasuke x reader fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara