ANNOUNCEMENT

O

ooooo yeah looks who's finally back huh

that's right sejal BACK IN TOWN HOMIES

So, I don't really wanna go into the reason of my absence but I'll just say I had lost interest? In everything I have on going? So i just left.

But then, I miss writing

I missed publishing chapters and books on this platform

And so I'm back

and before i get into the kinda sad part

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2OOK READS OMG YALL ITS A MILESTONE I HIT THANK YOU FOR READING!

Coming to the point, I have decided to write again.

However

I have decided (sadly so) that I will not be continuing the Sharingan trilogy.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed writing this series and by the comments I've received, yall did too! But I feel, I've moved on from that writing style and the whole storyline (you thought moved on from anime didnt you? Haha not in a million years ho)

I will come up with new anime fanfics and kpop fanfics and other genres and fandoms too and as soon as possible.

But this is the end of Sharingan.

Forever.

This book is special to me so I won't be deleting this but the second oart which is mangekyō sharingan will not be available anymore. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting I infact was working on maturing my writing style,  making it better and coming up with page turning plots. Or page scrolling should I say?

Anyways, Thank you my RAINs for all your support and love all this time, I will not dissapoint you with my new content.

Goodbye, Sharingan.

R.I.P.