Eighteen

{y/n}
OH MY GOD. I've never seen Naruto like this. His chakra is so immense. I could legit feel his chakra as if though he was ... He was right in front of me. But he was meters ahead. He had broken the ice house. Was it because of the thing inside him? I've never felt so scared in my entire life! I dunno what happened. I was about to fall but Mr Tazuna held me. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. Just...... Naruto's power. It's so ....."

"Yeah... I feel it too."
I nodded. Then I saw it. Sasuke was just lying over there as if though he were dead. Wait? Is he dead?

"Mr Tazuna, will you stay over here? I guess there is something wrong with Sasuke."

"Yeah! No worries! I'll be right here! Don't you worry!"

"Thank you." I ran towards Sasuke. He was covered in senga. Quickly, I picked him up and teleported myself to the place where  Tazuna was there. I place him on the ground. I place my hand on his heart. It had stopped. I got worried. But wait, Haku was a expert at making the heart stop while keeping the body alive. Thank you fucking goodness! I started to remove the senga needles. Slowly. When I was done and after 10 minutes, he opened his eyes.

"Uh? (Y/n)? Where the hell am I?"

"The bridge. Naruto and sensei are fighting. You were laying over there like a starfish. So I brought you here."

"What? Naruto is fighting? I have to go and help him!"

"Oh no you don't! Stay here! You attacked by shit loads of senga! It will take a little time to heal! Now lay down!" I scolded.

"Ok, my highness! I will!" He smirked.

"Da hell?" I said and sat beside him. Tazuna got tired and sat down too. I was watching the fight between sensei and Zabuza. Sensei was using a really Awesome looking jutsu.

"Hey, (y/n). What's happening between sensei and Zabuza?"

"Sensei is using a jutsu. I don't know what it's called but it's really awesome! It's like electricity going through his body. He is marching towards Zabuza.But, wait. That Haku came in between them!"

"What? Lemme see!" He pleaded.

"Ugh! Ok!" I helped him to sit up.

"Oh, no! That idiot Haku is dead!"

"I see that."

"Let's go there!" Sasuke asked.

"Ok. Get up slowly. As slowly as you can."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He said ignoring my statement.

"YOU BAKA! I SAID SLOW!" I shouted.

"Ok! Ow!"

"Told ya!"
Sasuke had put his hand around my shoulder for support. It took us a while, but we made it. When we did, there was a huge gang of thugs. I front of the, Gatto. He had fired Zabuza for being useless. Haku was laying on the ground. Eyes closed. No movement. Zabuza was just standing there. It seems like Naruto gave him a lecture.

"Will that loser ever shut up?" Asked Sasuke.

"True. But look. Zabuza is crying."

"Yeah! "
Out of the blue, Zabuza ran towards Gatto with a kunai in his mouth. There was something wrong with his hands. He wasn't using them at all. He used the kunai  like a maniac. They reached the end of the  bridge and Gatto fell of the edge.
The thugs got crazy regarding whose gonna be their leader and started running towards us. But, the people of the land of waves were standing with bats and sticks behind us. They defeated the thugs in an instant. I saw a figure through the light mist. It was sensei carrying Zabuza on his back. He slowly placed Zabuza next to Haku, and Zabuza ended his tragic life right next to a person who was once a little hopeless boy.

०००

"No. You go on!" Said Inori, his eyes almost overflowing with tears.

"I'm fine!" Said Naruto in the same state. I hit him on head.

"Come on! We have to go!"

"Ok."
We started our journey towards Konoha. We were walking on the bridge and suddenly Sasuke's hand brushed against mine. It happened two or three times then he laced our hands together. I looked at him with a questioning look on my face. He smirked and looked away. Interesting.

❤️

Finally!!! Zabuza is out of the story! What's going to be team 7's next barrier? Most of  you might know what's gonna happen next. But still. Hehe! Love you all😘!
Until 20-1 (what?)

Love,
Sejal x