Twenty six

{THIRD PERSON}

(Y/n) kicked the girl away. It was hard but (y/n) managed to get up and punch her. (Y/n) activated her Sharingan. She saw the sound ninja taking out a kunai. She did the same and ran towards the other. They kept fighting.

Meanwhile The bandage idiot was fighting with Rock lee. Rock lee tried his best to dodge the attacks. Unfortunately, Rock lee was under the deafening jutsu. Worse than (y/n). He lost his strength and fell on the ground.

On the other side,

The sound village girl and (y/n) got rid of their kunai. They were in a hand to hand combat. It was hard for (y/n) to fight but she had to. For her comrades. For herself. She (y/n) (last name) had to beat or kill Kisme Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki. That's what kept her going.

(Y/n) had punched the sound village girl a few times. HARD. (Y/n) at her worst state did her best. She gave her 100%. Both the ladies were covered in bruises and blood. The moment (y/n)'s opponent let her guard down, (y/n) punched her.

But unfortunately, she caught hold of (y/n)'s fist and twisted her hand. (Y/n) kicked her face and as she was going to fall, she grabbed her hand, pulled her towards her and kicked her harder. When she hit the ground, (y/n) sat on her and punched her vigorously. I think she elbowed her too. She went on and on. But she was pulled by the hair and dragged away mercilessly by Zaku. The stones on the ground had made many more cuts on her.

"This surge of power! I-I feel so powerful all of a sudden."

Said a voice which was WAY to familiar to (y/n). SASUKE. She could feel his chakra. She looked at his direction. There were black marks on his body and purple fumes coming out of him.

It scared (y/n) just like it had done when Naruto had got angry and his nine tail chakra almost cane out. Sasuke saw (y/n) laying down with cuts and bruises and Zaku still hold on to her hair. Seeing (y/n) like that made his blood boil. His Sharingan was activated.

"You seem very proud of your hands over there, holding my comrade's hair like that." He said walking towards Zaku.

Sasuke was behind Zaku in a flash. He took both of his hands and twisted his hands behind his hands.

"Lets see how you do without them!"

And then Sasuke kicked Zaku's back which made his hands break. The sight had made (y/n) even more scared. As Sasuke approached the bandage weirdo. (Y/n) thought....... Sorry.....knew that Sasuke is going to beat up the next guy bad. She got up somehow and went towards Sasuke and hugged him from behind. He halted right away.

"S-stop Sasuke. Th-there is n-no need of that. You woke up, I fear nothing. Stop."

His Sharingan deactivated. The black spots went. The  last sound ninja standing picked up his comrades saying," I will never forget this battle, farewell." And left.

♥️

Hope u guys like this chpt. It was my fav?
Until the third stage

Love
Sejal x