Eleven

{y/n}

We finally reached Tazuna-san's house. It was a house entirely made up of wood. A little boy came running out of the house shouting,"yay! Grandpa is back! Welcome back grandpa!". He came and hugged Tazuna-san tightly. Both of them looked so cute!

When we entered, I noticed that the house was smaller than it looked. Kakashi sensei had zero chakra left so he went inside and took some rest. The little kid's mother was a really beautiful lady. I helped her prepare soup for sensei and snacks for the rest.

After a few hours, sensei woke up. He said that I would take a week or so to get him moving normally. Poor sensei. But one thing I can tell you he was stubborn. He wanted to make us do some training just in case if we face even more deadly ninja. We told him that we will be fine as we have teamwork and dedication.

"But I found the masked guy weird."said I .

"Yeah! Sensei, what do tracker ninja do anyway?" Said Naruto.

." Tracker ninja or the ANBU black cops are sent after rogue ninja to eliminate them. They might be carrying useful stuff like information,jutsu and chakra. The trackers extract them and return to the village to hand them in safe hands." Sensei just stopped talking and went into deep thought.

"Is everything alright sensei?"

"Huh? Yes so as I was saying, the trackers are very highly skilled ninjas. So for them it's a piece of cake"

"Well......"

"To speak the truth, Zabuza is still alive." What how?

"How is that possible sensei? I.... WE saw his body and you checked his heartbeat and told that it stopped!"

"He his had heart stopped only temporarily. It's a state of the body which stops the heart but keeps the body alive. Tracker ninja excel in these things. They are taught everything about the human body a nod how to stop the heart but keep the body alive. Do you remember with what did the tracker hit Zabuza with?"

"Senga! No way!"

"These needles aren't that dangerous unless they hit a vital organ. NOT the neck. They're modified needles used for medical treatment such as acupuncture. First : the tracker took Zabuza away who was more heavy than him. Second: he used senga which have a precise effect that are fatal. From these two points, we can conclude that that ninja wasn't trying to destroy Zabuza , he was trying to save him!"

"Come on! You are over thinking this,aren't you?" Said Tazuna-san.

"Encountering suspicion the ninja prepares quickly, hesitation leads to disaster. Every shinobi knows this saying." God damn it! I thought he was done for! I looked over to Naruto who seemed happy by the fact that Zabuza is alive!

"But sensei, you said prepare quickly. How are we supposed to train when you can barely move!"

"I can still train you!"

"Hold on! You need your rest sensei!"

"I trust you guys! You've grown so much!" Me?grown? Psh! That's not even 50% of what I can do!

"Things are going to get better, believe it!" Said Naruto.

" no they not going to get better and I don't believe it!" Said a voice behind us. It was Tazuna-San's grand son.

"Inori ! That was very rude! These ninja have protected your grandpa and brought him back in one piece!" Said Inori's mother.

"It's okay! He's just a little kid! Leave him be! Besides, I'm rude to them too!" Like grandson like granddad. Hmph! There is a thing called respect, ya know!