Thirty-three

{y/n}

Hinata's fight troubled me. My chance still hadn't come. It felt like forever. Kakashi had come back ages ago. A little before Naruto's fight. I asked him about Sasuke. he said that he was still unconscious. I sat down against a wall.  I hope Hinata and Sasuke are okay. the fight which was going on was between some sand village ninja and a sound village moron. hn.

"Why are you sitting all alone dear (y/n)?"

ugh seriously. Why now?

I fake a smile and said, "Because I want to."

"That's  sad. I see that you've not got your chance yet. What a co-incedence!"

"Yeah. Wow. whoo hoo!"

"Who would you like to fight?"

"To be honest.......... You."

"The nest match is between (y/n) (l/n) and Ino Yamanaka." announced the proctor.

I looked at the blonde and smirked. The expression on her face was priceless. She tried to play it cool but she had no idea that she failed miserably.

"Let's go my dearest friend!" I said in pure sarcasm.

We both stood in front of each other.

"Are you ready?"

"Hn. yeah."

 "I-I am ready."

"Stammering already I see."

I take a comfortable stance and a deep breath. I can do this. this fight is mine. I'm  winning this thing. for sure.

"Go!"

As soon as the proctor gave the signal to start, I punched Yamanaka in the stomach. Then kicked her neck. She is kinda short. shorter than me. She tried to punch me, but I blocked it. Then, she kicked my side. I kicked her away and she fell on the ground. She was on her feet again and kicked me. I took her keg and pulled and she fell to the ground again. I kicked her sides and stomach.

"Enough!" She shouted . She got up and made the sign of her clan's special jutsu.

{SHIKAMARU} 

Is she out of her mind?! She is only supposed to use that jutsu with Choji and me!

"Ino! are you crazy? You know that you are allowed to use that jutsu with me-"

"Chill Shikamaru! I'm winning this thing!"

"No, you are not!"

"Oh, shut up!"

Then (y/n) used a water style jutsu and screamed in pain. Something was wrong. But I knew her intensions. She was distracting Ino so she doesn't falls into Ino's jutsu. Ugh. Ino is such a drag.

{y/n}

This pain. It's back. The curse mark. Holy sage of the six paths. Save me.

I did the same thing. I had to distract her. The pain was like hundred kunai stabbing me on one place. I got an idea.

{INO}

She was running in circles around me. She is such a bitch. Suddenly,

Sskinny ass?

The name is Ino!

As if I care!

Who are you?