5

《☆☆☆》

(Kasumi's POV)

"What a nice entrance, Kakashi." I scoff.

He gives me a 'whateverIdon'tcare' look.

"My first impression of you guys is that you are idiots." Kakashi breathes out.

"I'm not an idiot! I am too good of a shinobi to be called an idiot, dattebayo!" Naruto yells.

"Naruto...inside voice." I growl.

He looks back at me and laughs sheepishly.

"Well let's go to the roof and introduce ourselves." Kakashi drones.

He leads the 3 new genin to the roof which I promptly follow. I will most likely be with Team 7 from here on out.

"Okay, who wants to begin?" Kakashi asks.

"Well why don't you go first to give us an example." the pinkette suggests.

Kakashi sighs but complies.

"Alright. I am Kakashi Hatake. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... And I have few hobbies." Kakashi states.

"We only learned his name." the girl sweatdrops.

"Now it's your turn. You first." Kakashi says while looking at Naruto.

Oh come on Kakashi. You already know this kid. You probably already know about the other two too.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like cup ramen but I like ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei buys for me even more. I hate the 3 minutes I have to wait after I put in the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare cup ramen. My dream is to become the Hokage and make everyone acknowledge my existence!" Naruto blurts.

"Okay, next."

The pinkette's eyes catches Kakashi's eye and she begins her introduction, blushing furiously.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I like... well, the person I like is... and my hobby is... and my dream is to..." Sakura says, glancing at the onyx-haired boy throughout her introduction.

"What do you hate?"

"Naruto!" Sakura shouts, making her point clear.

Naruto slumps his shoulders and pouts. I could already tell that this girl would be trouble for Naruto. She probably has a grudge against him like the rest of the village.

"What about you?" Kakashi asks, gesturing towards the onyx-haired boy.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things that I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like. Also, I have an ambition which I have no intention to leave as just a dream. The revival of my clan...and to kill a certain man." Sasuke says darkly.

"It isn't healthy to have that much hate in you. You should let it go." I advise.

Sasuke looks at me as if I was insane. I just stared back into his black eyes.

"Alright, you 3 all have unique personalities. I like that. We will be going on a mission starting tomorrow." Kakashi says.

"What is it?! What is it?!" Naruto shouts, standing in excitement.

"Survival training." he states.

This was the same test that Minato had put him through. Looks like he decided that it was a great lesson, which it is. This will be entertaining to watch these genin fight Kakashi. I bet he probably won't put down his book.

"What kind of mission is that?" Sakura asks.

"If I told you, you wouldn't show up. Meet at the training field tomorrow at 5 a.m. and bring your ninja equipment. You are free to go. On a last note, don't eat before you come. You will throw up if you do." Kakashi says before dissapearing in a puff of smoke.

The three genin look back at me. Naruto smiles at me while the other two study me.

"What are you?" Sasuke asks.

"Well, for starters, my name is Kasumi. As for what I am, I am the Protector of Konoha. I am a mist spirit." I say.

"You're so beautiful!" Sakura exclaims.

"Why, thank you Sakura." I smile.

"Why are you here?" Sasuke asks once more.

"I am following Naruto for certain reasons which I will not share with you. I will most likely be around you often, as Naruto is on your team." I answer.

I look back down at the kids, wondering if I had answered their questions well enough. They seemed satisfied so I think what I said was appropriate. Sakura gets up to leave. Just before she does, she looks back at Sasuke.

"Sasuke, will you walk me home?" she blushes.

"No." Sasuke blurts with no hesitation.

Ouch.

Sakura leaves the roof looking a little gloomy. Sasuke leaves shortly after leaving Naruto and I.

"So, Naruto, would you like me to be your second sensei and tutor you?" I ask.

"Yeah! I can get better than Sasuke faster, dattebayo!" he yells.

"Alright. Take it easy for today. Tomorrow will be very difficult, I promise you that." I advise.

Nodding to me, Naruto runs off to who knows where. He should be ok for now. I need to find Kakashi and have a word with him. I jump off the roof and begin to fly around the village. I looked for the only person I knew that had silver hair. He was at a bookstore, most likely buying the next book in the series he is reading. As he comes out, I appear next to him. He showed no surprise. Kakashi could sense my chakra 3 miles away. It is an issue I have. Having so much chakra makes it difficult to hide and supress.

"Kakashi, I was in the woods north-east of the village this morning. There were two strange men. They wore black cloaks with red clouds on it." I began.

Kakashi's eye snapped up from his book and looked at me. He was visibly shocked.

"What is it?" I ask.

"They are from the Akatsuki, an S-rank criminal organization. We must inform Hokage-sama immediately. They were most likely coming for Naruto since he has the Kyuubi inside of him." Kakashi whispers to me.

I nod my head. I would have to keep a closer watch on Naruto now. I fly off to the Hokage's building and waited for Kakashi's arrival. It did not take him long, he was quite fast.

"Can you tell the Hokage about this. I need to go find Naruto and make sure he is safe." I say quickly.

Kakashi gives a slight nod, allowing me to race off and find Naruto.

《☆☆☆》

Author's Note

Sorry if it is boring. First couple of chapters usually set up the story. I promise there will be lots of action.

I do not own the Naruto characters or ideas. I only own Kasumi and this story's plotline.

《☆☆☆》

Misuto Seishin: The Mist Spiritजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें