Bad Day |Jungkook|

Length: 331 words
Warning: Fluff(?)

Jungkook groaned. This wasn't how he wanted to spend his Saturday night. As if being alone wasn't bad enough, the electricity went off as he groaned.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He shouted at the ceiling, frustrated with his current situation. His girlfriend had left the house to do a project, leaving him home alone when he had planned a day out for them. It was going well, until he has forgotten to ask if she could make it. He woke up to her preparing to leave the house, informing him that she would only be back at night. As he called the other boys, it's either they had plans or they didn't pick up at all. He was alone for the day.

His plans were ruined, the computer wasn't starting up and now the power is out. Putting his hands in front of him, he tried guiding himself to the cupboard that kept the candles and torchlights. Unfortunately for him, he accidentally tripped and fell.

Groaning, he stayed face down on the floor, defeated. Today was not his day. Minutes seemed like hours to him before he heard the sound of the door opening.

"Jungkook, I'm-" she stared at the boy laying on the ground. He let out a shaky breath. "What are you doing on the floor?" She asked, letting out a giggle before putting her bags down, helping him up.

"The power went out and I just fell, not a big deal." He said, pouting. "Why are you so upset then?" She asked, smiling as she reached up to his fringe, combing it with her fingers, putting them back to where they should be. "It's nothing, it just wasn't my day today." She hugged him. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?"

That's how they ended up, cuddling on the couch with two candles that are lit, placed on the coffee table in front of them.

Maybe today isn't that bad after all.