bittersweet love |Namjoon|

length: 1059words
warning: angst, happy ending(?)
a/n: my school starts in about 12 more hours so this is the last time i'm going to be this active before the 10k series, i really hope you guys liked this because i really loved the bittersweet meaning behind this. i love you guys, wish me luck in school!

p.s.: i'm holding a few unofficial bangtan/kumamon giveaway on my twitter and it is open worldwide. hope you guys join! my username is dryflowerpetal :)

.

"I don't love you anymore."

.

When her world shattered, her whole mind was spinning and in a blur. However, he was the only one in focus.

How could he still be on her mind even after he broke her heart?

Her hands automatically grabbed onto the counter in front of her, afraid that she might fall over without support.

On the other side of the counter, Namjoon looked at her with concern in his eyes. He was scared that she might fall and injured herself. Looking up from the counter after stabilizing herself, her tear-filled eyes turned into slits.

"Don't look at me, I don't need your pity."

"Look, I'm just worried that-"

"You don't get to worry about me after breaking my heart!" She yelled at him, her hoarse voice tearing the thick silence.

"It doesn't work like that." Her voice fell to a soft whisper.

They both stood opposite each other in silence after her outburst, only the counter separating them. After the long silence, she removed her hands from the counter and stood straight, trying to stay strong.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

"Fine. I will let you go." His eyes widened in surprise. How was she so calm after that outburst? Seeing his reaction, she gave him a sad smile. "Why are you so shocked? You don't love me anymore, I can't do anything to make you stay by my side."

Nodding along with her word, he remembered one of the reasons why he once loved her; she was mature, she understood why and would listen to his opinion.

"But can I ask why? Why do you not love me anymore?" His eyes darted everywhere, trying to avoid her gaze and thinking of a proper way to tell her the reason.

"It is because of her, isn't it?"

She took his silence as a yes.

"I noticed both of you getting close months ago.

I thought it would be unreasonable of me to be jealous and think that she would steal you away from me one day.

I guess I should've talked to you that day when I felt like we were drifting apart.

It is my fault, I'm sorry."

"No, don't say that. It isn't."

Her eyes started filling with tears again.

"Tell me Namjoon, did you cheat on me with her?"

"No, you know I would never do that to you. You know that I'm not that kind of people."

Even through her tears, she could smile after hearing that sentence.

"One more question, did you once love me?"

"Of course, I did."

"One last one, are you willing to go on one last date with me?"

He couldn't say no to her last wish from him.