*two pt.2* |Taehyung|

Length: 891words
Warning: ANGST AND FLUFF
A/N: hi, i'm back. ;) this is the LONG AWAITED part two of two ((y'all probably need to read part one again hehe)) I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG. don't worry, i've been writing the 10k 7angst stories and two have been completed already. remember guys, 10k would be the moment i start releasing the stories ((one each day)) so y'all better prepare for an emotional week.
this part may be a little confusing so please ask questions if you don't understand!

.

three.

It took him three months to put his pride down.

three.

It took her three months to gather the courage to go out again.

two.

It took him two days to open up to the boys after the realisation.

two.

It took her two days to stand up on her own two feet without anyone to rely on.

one.

It took him one second to realise that he still loves her.

one.

It took her one second to -

.

She woke up in the morning and walked into the toilet, seeing the same pair of toothbrush that was still there. Smiling slightly at it, she took her own and started her daily routine.

It didn't faze her anymore, seeing that there are things in the house meant for two when only one set would be used.

Still, she couldn't bear to get rid of everything he had left.

.

Two is more than one.

.

Her house seemed less empty and less lonely with two sets of everything.

Although sad memories would surface if she looked at the other set long enough, she can't help but smile at the happy memories that would surface as well.

Kim Taehyung was no ordinary man, even in her saddest moments, he was the one making her happy after causing the sadness.

He brings the storm into her life yet, he provides the rainbow at the end of it as well.

No one could be like Kim Taehyung.

She couldn't learn to love another man unless it's Kim Taehyung.

But instead of moping like she did two months after the relationship ended, she stood up on her own feet to continue her life. She couldn't stay sad, she couldn't let everything that happened bring her done. Even though she couldn't learn to love another guy like Taehyung,

She could learn how to love herself.

.

Two seems fuller than one.

.

As she watched the people run to seek shelter from the rain, she smiled at the scene in front of her. She remembered when Taehyung ran in the rain, trying to seek shelter as well. Instead, he slipped and fell. When she reached over trying to help him up, he pulled her down like every other cliché movie.

"Classic move, Taehyung."

"I know."

He would always have that boxy grin plastered onto his face.