Therapy pt.3 |Jungkook|

Length: 1564words
Warning: ANGST ANGST YALL THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AF.
A/N: last chapter guys, no more. I have no more ideas for this anymore.

.

"What's up with Jungkook? "

"He has been really sad these few days. "

"I'm just really afraid he's going back. "

"I don't want to see him like that, not back then, not now, not ever. "

Jungkook could hear the boys' muffled voices outside his door but he refused to budge. He stayed in his position, face down on his bed. His phone stayed in his hand, both vibration and sound on.

He was waiting for his phone to ring with that familiar tone, something he had gotten so used to. Now, with the possibility of it not ever ringing that way again, the thought of it just made his heart drop to his stomach.

His life felt empty. The joy he used to feel, the sparkle in his eyes whenever he was communicating with her, was just, gone.

.

"That's it, I can't just sit here and watch this. "

The next thing Jungkook knew was Yoongi barging into the room. His furious eyes was just a cover over his overwhelming concern. All Yoongi thought was to fix the boy, by all means and methods.

The boys rushed in after Yoongi but no one dared to interfere. They watched by the side as Yoongi picked up Jungkook by the collar to face them.

"What are you doing to yourself? "

Silence.

"Answer me Jungkook! "

Silence.

"This is not a time for your stupid little games! "

Silence.

"You want to do this, huh? You want to see how bad this is going? I will show you. "

Yoongi dragged the maknae by the collar and forced him to look at the rest of the boys. Jungkook's face was emotionless as the rest of the boys just stared with mixed emotions of fear, worry and sadness.

"Look at them Jungkook! Look at them! "

Yoongi pointed forcefully at the boys.

"Do you see how much they are suffering? They are worried about you! They are going insane, planning on how to get you to eat more! What you are doing is tearing us apart, do you know that? " Yoongi shouted at Jungkook, his face turning red from the force of his shouts.

Still, Jungkook remained silent.

"Why aren't you talking? Why are you doing this to us? You are just being selfish, aren't you? Not caring about our feelings, just yours! "

This was the breaking moment for Jungkook. His facade of "couldn't care less" cracked and his true emotions started to show.

"If being like that means that I'm selfish then what about her? " He shouted out, pain clear in his voice.

"She just shunned me out after she knew my true identity. I didn't even get to know the true her! She's the one that is selfish, not me! She pushed me away when I needed her most and dropped me like I was a toy. She was the person to undo the knot in my heart but her leaving me just made the knot tighter. "

He broke down in tears as his face collided into Yoongi's shirt. He clunged onto him tightly, his tears finally flowing down his face after being held in for so long.