What a Feeling |Namjoon|

Length: 613words
Warning: FLUFF

Inspired by: What a Feeling - One Direction

Guide: Italicised words are the song lyrics.

I'm watching her dance. Dress is a catch in the light.

Namjoon took a sip of the beverage in his left hand as he watched the the girl in the red maxi dress dance on the dance floor. There was obviously glitter on her dress but it wasn't too overbearing. He watched her twirl with her current dance partner for the last time before making up an excuse to step down from the dance floor. He could see from her body language that she was clearly bored and didn't want to be at the formal party at all. Even Namjoon himself didn't want to be there but one of his good friends invited him, how could he reject it?

.

In her eyes there's no lies, no lies. There's no question, she's not in a disguise.

He approached her as he saw her walked towards the drinks table. This was the best and probably the only moment he could have told get to know the girl (or lady in his eyes).

"Feeling bored huh?" He asked her when they faced each other. She laughed. "You have no idea." Namjoon felt glad that she wasn't afraid to hide her feelings. Many of the people at the party are rich, of course, if caught calling one of the parties held by one of the richest man in the country would be considered a sin in their social world. "Why are you here then?" "You probably wouldn't believe me when I said this but I'm the daughter of the person who held this party." She replied then sighed. Namjoon looked into her eyes as she spoke those words, he saw nothing but the truth. "Why wouldn't I believe you?" He was curious. "Well, for one," she started to say and lifted up a little of her maxi dress, revealing a pair of black converse high tops. "You wouldn't expect the daughter of him to actually wearing these to a party." He laughed. He appreciated her humour as it was lacking so much in this stiff party. He was glad that she didn't treat him like another guy in this party as she didn't leave within the first 5 minutes of meeting.

.

When the air ran out and we both started running wild.

"Hey, do you want to get out of here?" She asked Namjoon in a hushed tone. "Where?" "Just follow me!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Due to the sudden jerk, Namjoon dropped his glass of beverage on the carpeted floor but both of them were already walking briskly away from the party scene.

.

"Come on!" She shouted to him as she ran in front of him to a further part of the huge garden. She had already let go of his hand earlier when they walked out of the mansion. Laughing, he ran and followed her.

.

The sky fell down but you've got stars in your eyes.

As he reached the small lake, he saw the girl had made herself comfortable already. She sat at the foot of a tree, looking up at the night sky. She patted the spot beside her and signalled him to join her. "This is much better, isn't it?" He hummed in response as he sat beside her, staring at her side profile. Her eyes glimmered like the stars in the clear night sky. Even though they had just met that day, he knew he was attracted to the girl, maybe even wrapped around her finger, but he just kept his cool. Who knows, maybe they would be more than friends soon. But for now, he would just enjoy the feeling of being a king beside her.