*Prince?* |Taehyung|

Length: 846words
Warning: FLUFF
Author's note: So this girl iVminTaeSOS, made me do this for her. So ya. I did it immediately because I felt like doing it. SEE IM SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU YOU BETTER APPRECIATE THIS OMFG.

Damn, my throat hurts really bad today, I shouldn't have eaten so much fried food yesterday. She thought to herself as she woke up. She had to go to work and she had lost her voice. Thank goodness her co-worker agreed to switch roles with her. So instead of standing in front of the customer service desk in front of Disney, she was assigned to walk around the whole theme park, assisting those that needed her help. This rarely happens since many people in Disney don't get into trouble at all so she didn't have to talk much.

.

As she was walking around the Princess themed area, she had this sticker on her shirt. She had written, "I've lost my voice, but I'm happy to assist you!" on it. A few moments later, when she was ready to leave the area to check out the Sci-Fi themed area, a little girl, dressed up as Belle ran up to her. "Hey! Can you help me?" She smiled brightly. "I'm Ella and I really need someone to help me with my shoelaces! I see you wearing the Disney uniform so can you please help me?" The little girl, whom was known as Ella, then stuck out her foot, showing the untied shoelaces. Smiling, she bent down to help the girl to tie it into a bow. "You've lost your voice?" Ella exclaimed loudly, shocked by what she had read on the sticker. "I bet Ursula took it! Come on, I know how to break the spell Your prince must kiss you. True love solves everything!" Ella grabbed her hand and pulled her towards her parents, claiming that she had to help the 'princess in Disney uniform' find her true love and nothing can stop her so her parents had to give her the permission to go around finding a prince. With the nod of the parents' head and a couple of exchanged phone numbers later, she and Ella set off to find her 'true love'.

.

When she was going through the different themes in the theme park, she wondered if this was counted as somewhat a form of slacking in her job. However, seeing the little girl so happy and determined to find her prince for her, she just gave in. She would do whatever she can to make children happy, no matter how annoying they are.

.

It was going to be the closing time soon and her shift was almost over. Ella has approached many guys throughout the whole park and there were many awkward encounters. The most awkward ones were guys that had their girlfriends right beside him, thankfully, they understood the situation perfectly and laughed, telling Ella that the 'true love' she was helping to find was somewhere else, so she had to started finding him before he left park.

After a few exchanged messages, she had agreed to bring Ella to meet her parents at the exit of the park. They had enjoyed a wonderful day together and to be very honest, without Ella, she would have a lack of human interaction for the day. She had experience many different situations, most had made her laugh so hard that she started getting hiccups or stitches.

As they were reaching the exit, Ella shouted in delight and ran towards a man with dyed hair. "Here! Here is your prince! We found him!" She shouted happily, hugging the man's legs. Embarrassed, she quickly ran over, pulling Ella off the man. She could hear the man laugh. It was deep and melodious. She could literally feel her heart skip a beat when she heard it. Familiar with the heat feeling rushing to her face, she immediately bowed and apologised. Well, she tried to. Since she had lost her voice, she could barely say a proper sentence at normal volume. "Look, I will play along for you." The man said, squatting down to talk to Ella. "So what does the prince need to do to tell her?" "Well, she had lost her voice, so she needs her true love to kiss her so the curse will be broken!" Ella said happily, her hands clapping together. "Well, currently, the prince can't kiss her." "Why not?" Ella whined. "Well, the prince didn't get flowers for the princess yet so how can they kiss? Let me tell you what, I will bring the princess flowers, then I will kiss her alright? Don't worry! I will break the curse!" He said, his arm folding towards his chest, making do a 'princey' pose. Squealing in happiness, She clapped her hands together, happy that she had accomplished her mission. She then ran to her parents and waved goodbye. She then shouted, "Live happily ever after! All princesses do!" Making both of them laughed.

As she turned to the man, she thanked him before exchanging names. She thanked him for cooperating and she turned, preparing to leave. "Hey, wait!" The man, known as Taehyung, called out for her.

"I've promised her to bring you flowers and get back your voice, so do you want to go now?"