*happiness pt.2* |Hoseok|

Length: 2066words
Warning: Angst, fluff??? FAMILY/SIBLINGS PROBLEMS MENTIONED
A/N: ft. jimin!! i believe that i since the sister and Hoseok are in love, it would be screwed up for him to return the feelings. hence, we have a new character hehe. enjoy!!

.

Her name came out of his mouth in a whisper. Looking at the guy, she frowned a little when she realised that she didn't recognise the guy that said her name. "Yes, I'm sorry. How did you know my name?" The guy in front of her was putting his weight on his left foot, his hand reached out of him for a handstand and he gave her a shy smile. "I'm Jimin, a new student here." She hesitantly took his hand and shook it. When he saw her hesitation, he realised that he didn't answer her question. "Oh! The teacher told me to find you as a guide, she said you agreed to it?"

The wheels in her head immediately turned as she thought back to the time when her teacher called her to stay behind. As her mouth formed words about a new student, she suddenly saw her sister and Hoseok walking past the door, laughing and fooling around. Her mind went blank as her heart involuntarily clenched. She nodded along to the teacher's words as she just thought about her feelings for Hoseok, how wrong it was to have them. "So, you agreed to it? Thank you for showing the new student around!" Her teacher said cheerfully as she packed up her things. Before she could process what had happened, her teacher had left the classroom, leaving her there.

"Yes, I did. Nice to meet you." She replied, giving Jimin a small smile. Noticing that they have not released each other's hands, she awkwardly coughed as she pulled her hand away from his. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" "It's fine, no worries." His smile spread wider as his eyes formed crescents. She had to admit, he was attractive, way more than the guys in her class. She could feel that he was wonderful person from the way he had acted.

"Alright Jimin, let's get started with which classrooms you need to go."

.

For every class Jimin didn't have with her that day, she would ask him to wait for her outside his class and went to him once hers was over. When they stepped into the cafeteria for lunch, she saw Hoseok with her sister at their usual table. Usually, she would join them since they were all eating with a group of friends. However, on that day, the couple were a little more affectionate, exchanging kisses here and there. When Jimin saw her face fall, he pulled her by the hand and led her out of the cafeteria. "Why don't you show me around the campus? Let's get the tour over and done with since we have some free time."

Once they were done, they found a corner for them to sit down before their next class. Unsurprisingly, there was nobody at the area. Since it was lunch time, everyone was either in the cafeteria eating or in their classroom catching up on their sleep. Jimin opened his packed lunch once he sat down, obviously very hungry. She smiled as she saw him wolf down on the sandwich. It just reminded her about Hoseok since both of their eyes sparkled when they ate. Noticing that she didn't have any lunch with her, he pulled out the other sandwich from the bag, offering it to her as a piece of bread hung on the corner of his mouth. Before she could say no, his shoved the sandwich into her mouth, smiling at her.

.

"So, who was that boy?" "Just the new kid." Her sister teased as she met her at her locker. Every day, they would walk home together. On some days, Hoseok would join them and that day was one of those days. Once Hoseok showed up, the image of them kissing in the cafeteria showed up and it was too much for her to hold back. Before she could burst out in tears, Jimin walked over to the group, his fists awkwardly tucked into his pockets. "I'm sorry for disturbing." He started off as the whole group turns to them. Her sister raised her eyebrows as she smirked. "Are you looking for my sister for something?" Blushing from her teasing tone, Jimin smiled. "I just need her to show me around for a bit, do you mind?" Before her sister could reply, she immediately grabbed onto his arm and pulled him towards the exit. "I will see you at home!"